Schaff trend cycle - page 10

omadivi:
hello folks, i found this great indi, its kinda like the schaff trend cycle. can someone put an alert on it to buy at 0 and sell at 100? i would actually prefer an ea, but lets see how it goes. i have been using it with great results. i have attached the indicator, i am hoping mladen or some other coders can help me out...thanks

I remember third file on this post got alert.

thanks

tanx linux,

i will try it out...

...........and if you cannot see it, I will post the "SnapShot" indicator so that you can watch it in your own time rather then sitting in front of a M-1 chart to see how it behaves.

I am not the type that will say it does something unless I have carefully researched the indicator. When I was a Newbie I made one such mistake in my early days and my nose was rubbed into it; I vowed and declared that I will not make that mistake again, ever.

I can only pray that Mladen will take pity on me.

Looking for this indicator

Does anyone have this indicator and would you be kind to share with us Thanks

Files:
gbpcadh4.jpg  63 kb

maxfxt:

Some kind of STC?

can someone please add alert to STC_Color?

Files:
stc_color.mq4  6 kb

maxfxt:

hi

Anyone has found this indicator ???

pleas share me.

thanks.

Big Joe:
Doh ! You catch me !

That's true on black screens, i find the colors are .... so i have old eyes you see ...

You are true when i restart, all was ok.

Sorry for disturbing

Tut Tut Big Joe,

You should not be mucking about with other peeps code:-))

mladen...your new schaff indy ROCKS

Xard777

I'm trying to attach schaff indi found in this thread but not able to? How did you guys do it?

ls1202abc:
I'm trying to attach schaff indi found in this thread but not able to? How did you guys do it?

2010.05.31 10:49:53 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\FXCM MT4 powered by BT\experts\indicators\Schaff Trend Cycle mtf.ex4' on the GBPUSD,H1

Reason: