Schaff trend cycle - page 15

Eldiablo54:
Hi Valeofx, do you mind sharing your mtf schaff as none of the others show the slope in red and green

You can use the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173478/page9 . Set the MaPeriod to 1 and you should be able to reproduce the values from that picture

This is Schaff Trend Cycle Zones indicator is mtf and with alerts on zone color change, which are changing color according to STC slope change.

This is some Schaff Trend cycle indicators made compatible with the new mt4 builds.

mladen:
This is a version updated for new builds of metatrader 4 . It will not work on older builds of metatrader 4

Hi Mr. mladen i tried with this indicators on 2 differents mt4 and it didn't running . Please can you resolve this problem ?

mrtools:
This is Schaff Trend Cycle Zones indicator is mtf and with alerts on zone color change, which are changing color according to STC slope change.

This is a version updated for new builds of metatrader 4 schaff_trend_cycle_zones_nmc.mq4. It will not work on older builds of metatrader 4

Souayah:
Hi Mr. mladen i tried with this indicators on 2 differents mt4 and it didn't running . Please can you resolve this problem ?

You are right

Corrected it and now works OK. It is replaced at the original post (here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173478/page10)

Files:
schaff_3.gif  97 kb

Hi maladan Can you please add to this indicator an alert with this conditions :

- when the indicator change the color

- when the indicator cross the 90 level from top to bottom

- when the indicator cross the 10 level from bottom to top

schaff_trend_cycle_nrp_mtf_nmc.mq4

please add alert

Souayah:
Hi maladan Can you please add to this indicator an alert with this conditions :

- when the indicator change the color

- when the indicator cross the 90 level from top to bottom

- when the indicator cross the 10 level from bottom to top

schaff_trend_cycle_nrp_mtf_nmc.mq4

Looking for it

I am convinced that it has already been posted somewhere but right now I can not find it

no mladen the alert is not posted anywhere we need it bitte!

Reason: