Ema Cross! - page 5

What does the magic number mean?

ema cross

Hi all, I have been playing with something similar only I am using lsma 12 and lsma 25 and I am getting about 1000 pips per month (back testing on a chart). I am new to the investment world at all levels and up until recently I though a trailing stop was when somebody was driving too close behind my car and forgot to stop. Would it be easy to modify the ema cross to lsma?

Thanks

Mark

Quote:

I feel a lot more like I do now then I did a minute ago

Hi all, I have been playing with something similar only I am using lsma 12 and lsma 25

Hi - I think it would be really easy - but first what is lsma? Does that stand for a Linear weighted moving average?

Hello,

In spite of the modifications, I have always only one open position since yesterday evening

DMCST:

Hi all, I have been playing with something similar only I am using lsma 12 and lsma 25 and I am getting about 1000 pips per month (back testing on a chart). I am new to the investment world at all levels and up until recently I though a trailing stop was when somebody was driving too close behind my car and forgot to stop. Would it be easy to modify the ema cross to lsma?

Thanks

Mark

Quote:

I feel a lot more like I do now then I did a minute ago

1000 pips? on with timeframe?

ema cross

Thanks for the questions. lsma = least square moving avg. It is an indicator I found in woodies system. I will attach my trades (not perfect) and the lsma. I set one at 12, and the other 65. I also change the colors, the 12 is yellow and the 65 is red. I trade at the cross. I hope this explains it. I am not very comfortable/good at posting things on forums, please be tolorent.

Mark

Magic Numbers

HI,

Not having any programing experience can someone add the magic numbers setup in Ema_cross_2 for the pairs of UsdChf and EurUsd ?

Iwould appreciate it.

I also tried to change lot size to .10 but I cannot get it to work also.

tksfor any help,

leighton

ema cross

Here is a chart from today.

Files:

ُُُُEMA CROSS Version 2

Hi folks,

Thank you all for your shares.

This is the version 2 of EMA CROSS.

2 things have been added to this version:

1- You can use StopLoss if you want by enabling UseStopLossto trueand set StopLossvalue.

(I don't recommend StopLoss usage with EMA CROSS).

2- Multi currencies trade ability has been add, just attach the EA to any chart you want to trade.

(I guarantee its results with EURUSD, I didn't it yet with the others pairs).

Files:

thank you Codersguru for this nouovelle version

First impressions: I attached the EA on 4 different diagrams and it opened 3 different positions (one per pair) almost immediately

Reason: