Ema Cross! - page 61

babarmughal:
HI Delsule,

when u say "It only runs from 8 till 20h est."...u mean to say it best works between those hours .....right 8 - 20 US time.....right........

Thanks

Babar

No Babar, not at all. It's just the times I'm trading manual. Just to have a indication if it's worth putting it on for some real testing. Next week I'm putting this on a remote server, 24/7, together with some other stuff.

I guess that in the 'elite section' they know what the best settings are since it's on test for longer period there.

Hi Delsule,

I take it that the statement you have posted was for your Demo account and with Using EA...

Thanks

Babar

Diff. in Old and new version

codersguru:
Check out the statement so far! Note: Attached modified version of the EA!

Hi Codersguru

your whats the diff. in your original cross contest hedged and this updated version.....because your originals version has got better results and were they backtested or forward..

Thanks

Babar

gody6000:
+155% Only Less Than 16hur http://9q9q.com/March/1143633888.zip

Hi Goody,

Which EMACROSS is this...and what settings

Thanks

Babar

i've noticed that everyone is using Moving Averages these days.

Is that a good thing? Doesn't a system decrease stability once over used, because of the speculation caused by using that indicator?

Test of EMA 9/30

I backtested an EMA 9/30 on the 5min chart EURUSD. Only 1 loss and a nice profit. Any comments on this ?

gielen:
I backtested an EMA 9/30 on the 5min chart EURUSD. Only 1 loss and a nice profit. Any comments on this ?

Backtests in MT4 are worthless and useless. Try forwardtesting this startegy.

Best Regards

P7

gielen:

Well, do not trade without StopLoss, you won't know what will happen in the future. This month is trending market, so trailing stop 20 pips always in play. What will happen if price didn't had time to reach 20 pips floating profit and just reverse ? I've just seen my No-StopLoss-EMA-Cross-EA burnt 25K demo account. Just my two cents

smeden:
It is EMA Cross 3 but I did disable Hedging

I did use it on 1M

Short EMA 1

Long EMA 50

Countertrend=true

Takeprofit=40

Trail=20

No stop loss

Hi smeden..what do u mean by 1M.Is it TF or what..thanks

Reason: