Long EMA=13

Short EMA=1

TP=100

TS=20

Reversal=true

Everything else default.

Thank you Ericvery much!

Great result, isn't it?

I know you are one of counter trend fans, so don't worry about the negative opened trades, they will reverse soon!

codersguru:
Thank you Ericvery much!

Great result, isn't it?

I know you are one of counter trend fans, so don't worry about the negative opened trades, they will reverse soon!

Hi codersguru,

I think it's great how this EA is coming along and I'm glad to see so many people contributing here. I do like the counter trend aspect and the money management is good too. I don't mind the floating loss because the equity still seems to be increasing slowly but surely.

As you can see, I am experimenting with different pairs. I think I would like to have this EA running on several pairs to keep it active and to keep equity increasing even if one or two pairs are floating in loss.

Great work! I will continue testing and updating!

Eric

Thanks for your comments Codersguru

I certainly don't want to hijack this thread so maybe a new thread based on Stopless Trading? I don't know.

What do you think? You're the Boss

Thanks for all the help.

demag:
Thanks for your comments Codersguru

I certainly don't want to hijack this thread so maybe a new thread based on Stopless Trading? I don't know.

What do you think? You're the Boss

Thanks for all the help.

You can use this thread with pleasure! I'll create a simple version of Stopless EA and see what are the results.

codersguru:
You can use this thread with pleasure! I'll create a simple version of Stopless EA and see what are the results.

Thanks for this thread a lot!!

I ve just read the whole thread and I will start forward testing your EA: EMA_CROSS_2 in different pairs to compare...

Is it possible to test it on one account? {I mean more than 1 currency pairs in the same time}?

Thanks again

You're welcome!

glader:
Thanks for this thread a lot!!

I ve just read the whole thread and I will start forward testing your EA: EMA_CROSS_2 in different pairs to compare...

Is it possible to test it on one account? {I mean more than 1 currency pairs in the same time}?

Thanks again

glader,

Thanks for joining us!

Sure u can use as many currency pairs you want. Just attach the EA to the chart of the currency pair you want to trade.

But, it will not open more than one trade at the same pair, for instance it will open only one position for EURUSD and only position for GBPUSD etc.

If you think that's not good tell me and I'll add the option to open more than one position for the same currency pair.

codersguru:
glader,
Thanks for joining us!

Sure u can use as many currency pairs you want. Just attach the EA to the chart of the currency pair you want to trade.

But, it will not open more than one trade at the same pair, for instance it will open only one position for EURUSD and only position for GBPUSD etc.

If you think that's not good tell me and I'll add the option to open more than one position for the same currency pair.

Thanks for short reply and thanks for welcoming...

I have no experiance with this EA so I can not advise. But I will work on it, starting tomorrow. {multi-open position are not so bad idea, but it is question of MM also}...

As far as I read in this thread - the best results are for 1D timeframe, right?

I read also that there are some bug with open more positions where the MT4 is restarted. I think a know what is wrong - when you choose "true"at extern bool "immediate_trade = true" ...so the EA will open every new position while MT4 is restarted AND the EA is restarted also...

Pls check and thanks again...

Hallo codersguru why do the ea dont close now a days ? 1 it take profit and it correct it self end go on the same direction a gain till it go again?whats wrong with it?

Could you explain more?

hellkas:
hi Audio my friend...

This EA is realy fantastic... Thank you very much SuperCodersGuru...

I've a simple question..

I've been forward testing this EA v2 and I note something strange...

I've 4 diferent settings in diferent platforms but all in the same brocker (NorthFinance), Yesterday I've only one position open and I thought its normal.. today the same position still open and i thought strange.. I restart the platform and new positions open..

Why the EA stop trade until I restart the platform?

thks

hellkas,

Could you explain more your porblem with the EA?

today the same position still open and i thought strangeWhy do you think it's strange? The conditions of closing the postion have been occured?

I restart the platform and new positions open. A new position of the same currency? The EA doesn't open 2 positions for the same currency!

Why the EA stop trade until I restart the platform?What do you mean?

Thanks in advance!

Reason: