MakeGrid

Anyone who is doing any trading/testing with MakeGrid, please post here.

Here are two demo statements that I have had running for about a week. I think they illustrate why this EA really needs to be thought through carefully. On one account, I have it running only in the direction of positive interest on a group of pairs (and with a larger grid: 20 pip spacing with 50 pip TP). On the other account, I have it running both ways on the GBP/USD (and with a smaller grid: 10 pip spacing with 25 pip TP)

Files:

Files:
temp.htm  105 kb

its a best EA anyone can have i been testing it for a little time not much just to c its working the problem with is that u must know the trend where the trend going in long term if u know that the trend is going up of euro/usd and will remain up on the EA and sit back and relaxe

grid

I consider which poits were broken to this movement.

Or is cycle the holy grail?:rolleyes: 1 day break for grid.

I count now with one sideways day.

MakeGrid v193

Results...

Forward testing shown only...

Interest Positive direction only...

Hi Spider4896,

any update on your test result?

Do you mind sharing your settings of the EA?

Thanks a lot.

Forward Test Results MakeGrid

I have been forward testing the MakeGrid193 for several weeks now. My settings are as follows

Grid Size 5

Grid Steps 20

Take Profit 200

Stop Loss 0

Counter False

Ema False

MACD False

I trade in one direction at a time only.

This past week I couldnt trade but a couple of days because of my schedule.

The following report for the NFP report was trading the GBP pair only.

I will repost when I have finished trading this coming week.

Hope it helps.

buko:
I have been forward testing the MakeGrid193 for several weeks now. My settings are as follows

Grid Size 5

Grid Steps 20

Take Profit 200

Stop Loss 0

Counter False

Ema False

MACD False

I trade in one direction at a time only.

This past week I couldnt trade but a couple of days because of my schedule.

The following report for the NFP report was trading the GBP pair only.

I will repost when I have finished trading this coming week.

Hope it helps.

hi buko...

Could you please tell me what timeframe? And how you decide the direction?

Thank you

after how many time you will get this in real trading if the system gets good results?

time frame

Hello Hellkas,

I use 30min Time Frame, and use a common trend indicator. I am currently trying another trend indicator but need to finish testing first.

I came through this past friday with all the spikes with good profit. I will post the results later this week.

Hi everyone

I using this system for some time now, its making good profit but you have to keep eye on trend. If the trend go in unpredicted direction, makegrid leaving open positions in opposite direction and this can be very expensive.

Still, this is really good system, one of the best ones, I just cant figure out how to deal with position open in wrong directions as they staying open for days and hold your capital and if you lucky you get something from it or you have to close them and loose money.

Normally I using this ea’s with default settings except of changing gridsteps to 20 and switching Osma and Macd to false.

Reason: