MakeGrid - page 3

Hi ppl,

I'm now testing this EA...

This EA have the option of at x pips in profit from open order put a stop loss at (BE) Breakeven + 1 pip. ex: if i enter on trade at 1200 and i have BEPips=50.. when i'm at 1250 the EA will put a stop at 1200 + spreed + 1 pip.

What i want is diferent... i want the EA do the same thing but whit another option.. the option of put stop at brekeven + x pips.

Ex: if i enter at 1200 and i have BEPips=50.. and the new option BEx=20... when i'm at 1250 the EA will put a stop order not at 1200 + spreed +1.. but at 1220 + spreed.

Can someone make this change for me.

Thanks in advance

Fast_cris

Files:

Makegrid

Hi ppl,

I'm now testing this EA...

This EA have the option of at x pips in profit from open order put a stop loss at (BE) Breakeven + 1 pip. ex: if i enter on trade at 1200 and i have BEPips=50.. when i'm at 1250 the EA will put a stop at 1200 + spreed + 1 pip.

What i want is diferent... i want the EA do the same thing but whit another option.. the option of put stop at brekeven + x pips.

Ex: if i enter at 1200 and i have BEPips=50.. and the new option BEx=20... when i'm at 1250 the EA will put a stop order not at 1200 + spreed +1.. but at 1220 + spreed.

Can someone make this change for me.

Thanks in advance

Fast_cris

Files:

I think that this is what you want... please test it.

I do not had time until now to test it properly.

Files:

Thanks a lot Kokas... it's working now

Fast_cris

Just sharing for MakeGrid Results

Spider~

Files:
makegrid.htm  104 kb

kokas:
I think that this is what you want... please test it.

I came across this thread by accident ... and became curious. This is a very interesting system. I've got a backtest running on it at the moment, and the results look fantastic.

Is this the only thread on the subject? I'm surprised there's not more interest in this one ... or am I missing something?

It looks as if it can't lose .... but that can't be right. Everyone would be trading it .. so what's the catch?

Do brokers allow this system, because of so many open trades? The only down-side I can see, is that once you start, you can't really stop. You'd have to close so many trades that it would cost a lot of money to stop it. I suppose that doesn't matter, if you never intent to close it, and just live off of the proceeds.

grid

Heres my statement after news on Friday. Got a little greedy, and did not turn off before news. Was up 4k since tuesday 10k account minlots, then it took a dump. i need to be more consistent. Good luck

Files:
grid33107.jpg  235 kb

kokas:
I think that this is what you want... please test it. I do not had time until now to test it properly.

I gave it a try. Here's my result ... It just ran out of equity after 2 months. You need a big account to run with this one.

Regards,

Ray

Files:

Here are my results as of tonight. I closed down the gird and all the trades so i can restart it.

Spider~

Files:
makegrid_1.htm  146 kb

Updated Results as of Friday Close....

Spider~

Files:
makegrid_2.htm  155 kb
Reason: