Icwr ea - page 2

seems to be no way to make the expert adjust the initial active wave fibo trend line to include immediate previous highs or lows, without unacceptable deletion of all prior fibo's... new fibo's (active waves) will modify correctly and incorporate the highest high and lowest low from the end of the last active wave, it is just the initial active wave that has the problem.

Files:
icwr.5.mq4  11 kb

final bug fixes/fine tuning modifications...

to the self generating active wave "icwr" ea attached to this post.

When identifying and calculating the initial Active Wave, ( >=40pips for 5m, >=150pips for 240m ), there are sometimes a(some) lower or higher bar(s) immediately preceding the 1st fibo point. The attached ea attempts to fix this.

regards, t.

latest version attached

Files:
icwr.10.mq4  14 kb

Seems you been ripped off?

Not sure if this is your ICWR, but thought you might be interested in this email I just received?

Hi, Wayne

As you already know, I love to trade the markets with as few indicators as possible so, today, I'd like to introduce to you a very neat system that fits my philosophy of "few indicators = less headache + more profit!".

Over the past few months, I've been in contact with Zoran Kolundzic, a very successful trader. Zoran has been trading many markets over the past several years but has concentrated mainly on the forex market and he kindly introduced me to his method of trading - something he calls the ICWR system.

What I really liked about this ICWR system is that it goes to the heart of what I believe is the key to successful and profitable trading: projecting what will happen in the market in the future rather than what has happened in the past.

If you've been trading for sometime then you'll know the extreme importance of this concept.

If you're serious about adding profitable and unique systems to your FX trading arsenal then I strongly suggest you take a look at the ICWR system at:

5EMAs Forex Trading System

One of the real beauties of the ICWR system is that it can be applied to both day trading and swing trading. For example, people with less time to monitor the market could easily apply the system for longer term trades.

Oh, one last thing. I convinced Zoran to provide a very special price for my subscribers. Not only did he agree but I was truly amazed the reduction he agreed to make.

To learn more about the ICWR system go to:

5EMAs Forex Trading System

All the best!

Adam Burgoyne

Building Millions on FOREX - FOREX scalping, day-trading and short-term trading system

P.S. Zoran has agreed to provide this great price for a short time only. I have to say that this price combined with his excellent refund policy simply makes this a great opportunity - not something to be missed.

Information, charts or examples contained in this e-mail are for illustration and educational purposes only. It should not be considered as advice or an endorsement to purchase or sell any security or financial instrument. We do not and cannot give investment advice.

ICWR not 5EMAs

they are 2 different systems. Adam is selling both.

Thanks ND and Trader888.

I was just concerned that Todd was being ripped off, as I am still of the opinion that the original ICWR was of his doing.

Cheers

Wayne

I have both 5EMAs & ICWR

I bought both 5EMAs and ICWR. Both are difficult to operate.

It's very subjective which is the Active Wave. And with Fibs it also depends on where you choose as the peak and trough.

If EAs can be programmed to do the Active Waves and the fibs correctly then it may work.

But didn't blooms and fxid10t said in this forum last year that after manually testing ICWR that the algorithm of ICWR does not work?

The original pdf doc that inspired my creation of an ICWR EA used market data from the dollar bear market of late '04... the trading strategy as documented is flawed, because it relies on a strongly trending market...

As for rip offs, all I can do is not post source code... it has happened before with some 3.83 ea's and prolly with some mt4 indicators and ea's as well.

thanks though. good luck/good trading.

Latest Version please?

Can you send me whatever the latest version is please Todd?

Email it to waynoven@aol.co.uk

Thanks

Wayne

Hi KaMpeR,

5EMAS Forex Trading system is different from icwr.

5EMAS Forex Trading system was created by TraderBO. He is member of our forum (he is from Russia).

As to ICWR so it was some book first, then some Russians created some public indicator (beta version). Then this indicator was fully improved with many many versions on our forum and then somebody created EA (probable, on some other forums) and some people traded using indicator live and posted results on our forum.

So, our forum participated in the development of this icwr.

But I think 5EMAS Forex Trading system should be different from icwr.

Some our forum links for icwr.

ICWR:

- ICWR development: original development thread with indicators, explanatuions and so on.

- ICWR indicator with alert is here.

- ICWR as an EA: EA development thread and the other thread with EAs.

- ICWR Trades: the thread about how to treade manually using ICWR indicator.

KaMpeR:
Can you send me whatever the latest version is please Todd?

Email it to waynoven@aol.co.uk

Thanks

Wayne

all the various versions have been archived at

Index of /_MT4_Experts

Reason: