All EA TRADES disappeared

Well i was testing an EA called makegrid193-1 and it was in profitable and the trade ends in profit. after 10 min all the trade which was done all was gone i could not find any detail how it is happened but it did not only in interbank but also in Dealing24 i do not know wt happened but it happened to me. not once but twice time

so any comment

thanks

Brokers

Interbankfx

and dealing24

mj10:
Well i was testing an EA called makegrid193-1 and it was in profitable and the trade ends in profit. after 10 min all the trade which was done all was gone i could not find any detail how it is happened but it did not only in interbank but also in Dealing24 i do not know wt happened but it happened to me. not once but twice time

so any comment

thanks

Brokers

Interbankfx

and dealing24

How many copies of Metatrader do you have on one computer? I think there is limit about it: we can not install as many copies as possible on one pc irrespective of anything. But I did not have this problem before.

Looks like EA painting the past.

ok problem soloved

well problem is soloved it was simple one

just did not think of it silly me

acoount history/costom peroid/ all the dates

well i have round about 4 to 5 copys of diffrent broker and they work fine

even u can run the same broeker mt4 twice in a single computer

just change the driver when do so thats all

newdigital:
How many copies of Metatrader do you have on one computer? I think there is limit about it: we can not install as many copies as possible on one pc irrespective of anything. Looks like EA painting the past.

Hi,

this is not correct - for example I have 15 terminals running on one of my Laptops (I only use it for running MT3 and MT4 programs)

To have multiple Metatrader programs running simply change the default location folder at setup eg C:\Program Files\Interbankfx 4 Makegrid192

Or do what I do,

simply copy the whole folder of one of your MT3 or MT4 program and rename it- then open a new account etc- this will save a lot of time setting up in MT4

---------

Keep up the good work NewDigital

treberk:
Hi,

this is not correct - for example I have 15 terminals running on one of my Laptops (I only use it for running MT3 and MT4 programs)

To have multiple Metatrader programs running simply change the default location folder at setup eg C:\Program Files\Interbankfx 4 Makegrid192

Or do what I do,

simply copy the whole folder of one of your MT3 or MT4 program and rename it- then open a new account etc- this will save a lot of time setting up in MT4

---------

Keep up the good work NewDigital

15 is ok. And 20 is no problem. We are running 23 copies of MetaTrader to test EAs.

But 40, 50 and 60 may be a problem. I visited metaquotes forum and they discribed this problem.

yes, I see.

My laptop wouldn't be able to handle 40!

Reason: