Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 175

wickedwin:
Hi, can anyone tell me; what does "Filtr XB" mean in ZUP v110? ignore XB ?

Did not find it in the settings.

I think - it is "XB filter" (use XB to filter or as a filter).

But it is necessary to understand the meaning as the words in sentence can be easy replaced in russian language (russian language is more emotional and english is more technical in this case).

I do not know what XB is sorry

wickedwin:
And can we get multiple custom patterns at the same time on one chart with the same ZUP? Or do we need multiple ZUPs running at the same time?

poruchik may reply as I have no idea sorry.

No problem, thank you for trying.

I am not sure how you can "filter" the XB ratio? Filter it how? I don't understand.

And what about the custom PRZ, on some patterns the PRZ forms @ point C instead of D? Is this a bug or?

1. "Filtr XB" mean in ZUP v110? ignore XB ? - yes, for example 5:0

2. ExtComplekt - sets indicator number. At a conclusion to the schedule of several copy number is set.

Thus all copies of the indicator will correctly work.

wickedwin:
And what about the custom PRZ, on some patterns the PRZ forms @ point C instead of D? Is this a bug or?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

# 2939

Time past to enter?

I'm using the Zup (v92 alert ENGLAND) indicator and the WRR-ZUP INFO_v02 alert, with some good success. Great work, guys!

Wondered if you could help me with a question, though. I'm still very much in the beginning stages to learning to trade the patterns. I've attached a shot of a possible trade setup because it's a perfect example.

The PRZ runs vertically (price-wise) from 1.05230 to 1.05567 and timewise it runs from 12/11 at 18:00 to 12/12 at 7:00. At the time of this screenshot, it was 12/12 at 18:00. The price is still well within the PRZ vertically (price-wise) but has passed outside of it horizontally (time-wise.) Is this still a good trade to take, or should a trade ONLY be taken when it's completely contained INSIDE the grey PRZ rectangle?

Thanks for sharing your knowledge. I'm reading my way through this post and the Harmonic Trading post, but it's taking awhile... lots to read...

MsPeg

Files:

Is this thread still "live"?

Hi, guys... is this thread still live, or should I be posting my question (in the post above) in a different thread?

Thanks!

MsPegasus

Hi, I have upgraded to v121 but the custom pattern PRZ bug is still there.. Can you ask your friend NEN to take a look when he has the time?

Thank you!

abt New Pattern principle

I find out there are many new patterns

such as dragon,blackswan,pelican...etc

can anyone help me to show me the principle of

those new patterns fo rme to study

thanks very much

Xenfex

carbonmimetic:
No,I always trade in multi time frame.....please see examples I posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

please....read this:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181798

I need someone coding in mt4...thank's in advance.

Hello, Can you make this compitable with Zup 122 Version.

Reason: