New Version - page 6

stdlib.mqh missing

MFX:
TSD_MT4_MR_Trade_0_36

New version of TSD from Mindaugas.

Regards

MFX

I downladed TSD_MT4_MR_Trade_0_36.mq4, there is a link to stdlib.mqh file, but I could not find it on the forum, could you upload it, please? Thanks

well but the logic behind this EA?

Ryan

Is anyone still testing this EA? Does it still work?

help

Hi ppl am a novice about forex trading... After forex news release,in am using 15 mins timeframe do i need to wait for 15mins to entring the market???,1hour timeframe do i need to wait for another 1hour??? 4hours timeframe do i need to wait for another 4hours??? and so on ..?? n how trad daily timefram help pls Thanks

fredking:
Hi ppl am a novice about forex trading... After forex news release,in am using 15 mins timeframe do i need to wait for 15mins to entring the market???,1hour timeframe do i need to wait for another 1hour??? 4hours timeframe do i need to wait for another 4hours??? and so on ..?? n how trad daily timefram help pls Thanks

By default this EA trades the Daily timeframe only, you'll need to modify the code in order to get correct signals for 15 minute timeframe.

I've done this as well so that I could have versions for 1 hour trading.

Changed PeriodDirection to H4, PeriodTrade to H1 and PeriodTrailing to M15

Seems to work pretty well, I get more trades, and they close in profit more often than before.

Another thing I did was move the Modify Pending Orders function outside of the call to NewBar, this way it's executed on each tick, and if the direction has changed, pending orders are deleted before they are triggered so that you don't have a pending order that headed in the wrong direction.

Also, I'm using it as a basket trader of sorts, concentrating on a single currency for instance USD.

I load only pairs that contain the USD, this way I can instantly look at my strength meter for USD and know which way all my pairs SHOULD be going. In other words, I want to either focus on buying or selling the USD based on it's current overall strength in the market.

If for instance the dollar is weakening, I know that any pair where USD is my base currency should be falling, and any pair where USD is my quote currency should be rising.

If this isn't the case then you know you have an error somewhere.

Cheers.

V

juntik:
I downladed TSD_MT4_MR_Trade_0_36.mq4, there is a link to stdlib.mqh file, but I could not find it on the forum, could you upload it, please? Thanks

This file is installed automatically on every installation of MT4 in your experts/includes directory.

Cheers.

V

luckySword:
well but the logic behind this EA?

It's pretty simple if you look at the code.

Out of the box you can select to use either OsMA or MACD from the weekly tf for trade direction, and either WPR or iForce from the daily tf for entry signals.

Trailing stops are implemented through the hourly or 4hour tf, I forget which.

The EA places pending orders based on those signals. If they open within the day, then you're off and running, if not, the pendings are modified or deleted on the following candle (day) to fit the new data.

And of course it does this on all the pairs you have listed in the pairs[] array.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

V

hamkahamzah77:
thank you i will try forwadtest. what is the best time frame be use?

Just remember that the 12.2 only trades on 4 pairs and you have to attach the EA to each chart. In the original .36 version you need only attach the EA to one chart.

Cheers.

V

Can anyone tell me where the earlier versions of this are ie: prior to 36?

Thanks alot.

V

New version was created today:

TSD v12.3 EA.

Download from here.

Reason: