New Version - page 3

newdigital:
Hi raene,

You confused with place to go.

It is the thread for TSD EA. TSD EA is old classical EA based on famous book. There are community of the people who like this EA and this book and the author of this book. Comminuty. So, this TSD section is for them.

Elite section is different place.

Our forum consists of 2 forums: public forum and elite forum.

"Elite" means "not for everybody".

As I remember - it is 12 dollars monthly with 10 days trial period and you can subscribe and unsubscribe any time.

Elite section is big forum with indicators and EAs sections.

3,000 pips is all EAs forward tested in elite section. It is not 1 EA.

To go to elite section (as I see - you subscribed) - do you see green link on the top of the page?

To start with elite section - go to this thread first How to start with elite section.

But this TSD section is the public section related to TSD EA because many members (including myself) like this TSD EA and used it with real money for the long time.

Thanks for that. This site is brilliant! I am very slowly finding my way around. There is just too much to see at once and I want to see it all.

I have been using a manual trading method "Floor Trader" you probably have heard of it, using two ema 9 and 18. Works great. I try and post it to this site. I also bought FAPTURBO I dont like it very much.

Anyway thank for this site :-)

Elite section

Hi guys,

Elite section is not a bad place to go into, but what I have found in there that it is little misleading, when it says of 3000 pips a month.

Mind you there are others who don't make that much and there are others who lose too.

We some times get problems for rent a signal on our charts, which confuse especialy me, because I am new and can't remove those problems my self.

But this RAS might be little better than buying those other EAs, which work for a while for profit and when the markets change, then you loose.

andy

hi!

I would like to try the elite subsrciption, I credit the paypal and do not have credit card, I can email for a paypal trasnferir indicated by you?

First of all, rarshi, please do not misunderstand this post of mine. It is just one part of your message I am referring to (the profits part)

Lately I have noticed some misunderstandings of how EAs work. The basic one is that EA is going to perform same on any broker (hence some people are disappointed when the EA is not calling trades at the same time as in some example, and even they do not call same trades)

Here is a simple example : a simple Stochastic over bought / over sold EA. Attached results of testing for two brokers, same parameters, same conditions, same everything that could be same (with over sized risk set to 5% per trade simply for comparison purpose) . At first sight on the equity curve one would tell that the trades are very similar. But... see the ending result for one. And this is a day chart test which should not have differences as big (even using high/low in stochastic, try it with close/close and I guarantee you a fierce head scratching). Also, for called trades comparison, I attached the reports

The point of this post is simple : test, test, test,... No one can guarantee you same results, but the purpose of showing tests is to point out to people that one trading system EA "has potential" or it does not have it. If you take that as a reference, the work done on testing by TSD people in elite section is priceless (thank you ND and Linuxser) because it can save you months and months of doing those same tests, just to see if an EA can be used at all

PS: the attached EA is not meant to be a trading EA (it is even posted in a thread where it does no belong). It is made for one purpose only : to brainwash some misunderstandings from my head, nothing else, so use it, if you have the same need, for that purpose only

regards

mladen

rarshi:
Hi guys,

Elite section is not a bad place to go into, but what I have found in there that it is little misleading, when it says of 3000 pips a month.

Mind you there are others who don't make that much and there are others who lose too.

We some times get problems for rent a signal on our charts, which confuse especialy me, because I am new and can't remove those problems my self.

But this RAS might be little better than buying those other EAs, which work for a while for profit and when the markets change, then you loose.

andy

newdigital:
Hi raene,

You confused with place to go.

It is the thread for TSD EA. TSD EA is old classical EA based on famous book. There are community of the people who like this EA and this book and the author of this book. Comminuty. So, this TSD section is for them.

Elite section is different place.

Our forum consists of 2 forums: public forum and elite forum.

"Elite" means "not for everybody".

As I remember - it is 12 dollars monthly with 10 days trial period and you can subscribe and unsubscribe any time.

Elite section is big forum with indicators and EAs sections.

3,000 pips is all EAs forward tested in elite section. It is not 1 EA.

To go to elite section (as I see - you subscribed) - do you see green link on the top of the page?

To start with elite section - go to this thread first How to start with elite section.

But this TSD section is the public section related to TSD EA because many members (including myself) like this TSD EA and used it with real money for the long time.

ND,

What is the book that this EA is based on? I would really like to read it..

Also, I will be subscribing ASAP..

Thanks..

Auto Robot

Dear All,

I am looking for auto forex Robot which can be stable and profitable. Is anyone can have ?

contact e-mail: forex2009@ymail.com

Thanks in Advance.

TSD 036 user manual/application guidline

i have downloaded the advisor but i need to understand how it is used and to what pair for optimsed results.

What is minimum

What is the most minimum margin i.e. opening capital that TSD EA needs especially this latest one TSD_MT4_MR_Trade_0_36

for opening a live account?

Dnexxus in Kenya

well ,will have a test !

Mod of TSD_Mt4_Trade_036_0.36

I have changed the EA to H4 and trade micro lots however though smiley appears it is not trading The list of stocks does not appear on the top right corner of Chart Can Someone please see whats wrong

Thanks

Reason: