New Version

TSD_MT4_MR_Trade_0_36

New version of TSD from Mindaugas.

Regards

MFX

Files:

Thanks for the new TSD EA.

Someone please guide me. I have installed the TSD36 in expert folder, but it wont attach to the charts. Someone tell me what I am doing wrong.

Thanks

BTW anyone using this system over the last 2 months on demo or live account? Can you post your results?

Sorry for my earlier post. Got it sorted out.

Anyway,, The strategy tester not giving me any results. Would appreciate if anyone can help me out there. Presently I am running it on 1hr time frame.

Anyone with any kinda demoing results as of late??

thanks

radicalmoses:
Thanks for the new TSD EA.

Someone please guide me. I have installed the TSD36 in expert folder, but it wont attach to the charts. Someone tell me what I am doing wrong.

Thanks

BTW anyone using this system over the last 2 months on demo or live account? Can you post your results?

I do not know about this particular version but in subscription section we are testing version 0.25. To know more about TSD EAs please read this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172999

radicalmoses:
Sorry for my earlier post. Got it sorted out.

Anyway,, The strategy tester not giving me any results. Would appreciate if anyone can help me out there. Presently I am running it on 1hr time frame.

Anyone with any kinda demoing results as of late??

thanks

Open this EA in MetaEditor to see the comments.

Seems this EA is some modification of version 0.25.

For example:

int PeriodDirection = PERIOD_W1, PeriodTrade = PERIOD_D1, PeriodTrailing = PERIOD_H4, CandlesTrailing = 0;

// currency pairs to trade

string pairs[] = { "AUDUSD", "EURCHF", "EURGBP", "EURJPY", "EURUSD",

"GBPCHF", "GBPJPY", "GBPUSD", "USDCAD", "USDCHF", "USDJPY" };

It means that it should be attached to D1 chart (to the one chart only, anyone, but GBPCHF or GBPJPY should be better one) and EA will trade the above mentioned pairs all together simulteniuosly. If you do not want to trade all the pairs just delete from the code the pair you do not want to trade.

Do not forget to compile.

And read all the comments inside the code.

newdigital:
Open this EA in MetaEditor to see the comments.

Seems this EA is some modification of version 0.25.

For example:

int PeriodDirection = PERIOD_W1, PeriodTrade = PERIOD_D1, PeriodTrailing = PERIOD_H4, CandlesTrailing = 0;

// currency pairs to trade

string pairs[] = { "AUDUSD", "EURCHF", "EURGBP", "EURJPY", "EURUSD",

"GBPCHF", "GBPJPY", "GBPUSD", "USDCAD", "USDCHF", "USDJPY" };

It means that it should be attached to D1 chart (to the one chart only, anyone, but GBPCHF or GBPJPY should be better one) and EA will trade the above mentioned pairs all together simulteniuosly. If you do not want to trade all the pairs just delete from the code the pair you do not want to trade.

Do not forget to compile.

And read all the comments inside the code.

But I can not attach EA to the chart: EA is in green color in navigator (build 188).

newdigital:
But I can not attach EA to the chart: EA is in green color in navigator (build 188).

Sorry. Everything is ok.

I just create space in the code the delete this space. Just a space. And compile once again.

I attach this EA to the one chart only.

See the image.

Files:
tsd36.gif  23 kb

Could anybody plz provide us with the strategy for that EA

It is interesting

TSD EA is interesting but i need help!

Hi im new to forex and I purchased FAPT 1 month ago. I see it is limited to trade on 4 pairs only and since last week it is not trading for me.

I am interested on this TSD and i tried to download it but it is directing me to Meta Editor and just showing me some text. I really dont know what to do then. Can someone please help?

Fapt

UTP:
Hi im new to forex and I purchased FAPT 1 month ago. I see it is limited to trade on 4 pairs only and since last week it is not trading for me. I am interested on this TSD and i tried to download it but it is directing me to Meta Editor and just showing me some text. I really dont know what to do then. Can someone please help?

If you have not found the answers yet I can tell you that it does not always trade every day. And mainly or only during Asian hours just like Forex MegaDroid. If you still have the option to get a refund you should do that. One would think that they would produce something better when they take the step to sell it.

Right click the link and choose "Save target as" or "Save link as" depending if Internet Explorer or Firefox. Save to C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4(or something like that)\Experts. Close and Restart MetaTrader.

Changing Magic number in TSD_MT4_MR_Trade_0_36?

Hi! Regarding brokers, is it nessesary to change the magic number in the code as reccomended with some other EA's?

Reason: