ICRW trades - page 3

DayTrader:
What is MetaTrader and is it free to use?

Metatrader (MT) is a trading platform and it is free to use. There are 2 versions of Metatrader, MT3 and MT4.

You can find a list of brokers who use MT4 here: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/65-mt4-brokers-metatrader-brokers

I would advise you to open a demo account first and practise first.

All the best!

Thanks for the replies. Yes, I am very new to the Forex Trading world. Trying to get my education on all this forex stuff. Excuse me if I sound very green at the moment. I'm certainly not living up to my name but perhaps I will be soon. Hopefully I will catch on to this stuff. I have been reading and studying the ICWR Trading Strategy book. I like because its seems easy to understand. Don't want to have too much information and make my trades based on the ICWR Trading strategy. Money management seems to be the most difficult part and I am getting my DD on my reading and hopefully from you experts. I have not opened a real account and paper trading at the moment. Anyone having great success with the ICWR Trading Strategy?

Thanks for the website and I will check on those demo accounts over there. Appreciate it!

Sincerely,

DayTrader

Has anyone ever used dealbook from GFT as a trading platform?

icwr and gann

hi Alex. i have dropped in and looked at this ICWR a few times and it seems you have attempted to incorporate

Gann into the arena. I like what you have done. Can you explain the bands you have and how to use them?

jwhite1319:
hi Alex. i have dropped in and looked at this ICWR a few times and it seems you have attempted to incorporate Gann into the arena. I like what you have done. Can you explain the bands you have and how to use them?

you can lear alot from here http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15924

I tried dealbook once. If it takes me more than a few min. to figure out how to place stops I will not use the program. When I tried dealbook I spent several hours, then deleated the program with the trade running. I was too angry to keep trying

I like simple things like clicking on your order to change, or end it.

ICWR Indicator

Is the ICWR indicator available on this forum

thanks and regards

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
ICWR v0.1BETA --

located

can anyone help?

is this how indicator supposed to look?

Files:
pic1_2.jpg  139 kb

ChrisT:
can anyone help? is this how indicator supposed to look?

Chris try mine. I could not handle the fact that we have the same coloured lines on the screen and a very dear friend of mine (Gerhard) changed it so that we now know which line represents which fib-value.

Let me know whether you are satisfied with it, I don't trade without it. Also, do you have the original explanation for the design?

Files:
icwr__color.mq4  13 kb
Reason: