Icwr

Is there anyone here playing with or trading ICWR? I am currently having a fairly good run with an EA called ICWR.19, but do not fully understand the way it works as I do not code and therefore cannot get into the code to see exactly what it's doing?

Files:
icwr.19.mq4  21 kb

Have a look at Todd's website (the original coder) he has a PDF attached there explaining how the strategy works.

Regards

Z

Thanks Z

Post the details of his website please? The EA list metatrader.com?

KaMpeR:
Thanks Z Post the details of his website please? The EA list metatrader.com?

Oops sorry Kamper, I see todd didnt include his second website in the source.

Here it is.

www.forexprogramtrading.com

The strategy looks very good.

Regards

Z

Thanks

Thanks again Z.

Indicators?

Are there any indicators required with this EA?

The posted website is not there...But this thread is over a year old.

ES

ElectricSavant:
Are there any indicators required with this EA?

The posted website is not there...But this thread is over a year old.

ES

All the links about it are the following:

ICWR:

- ICWR development: original development thread with indicators, explanatuions and so on.

- ICWR indicator with alert is here.

- ICWR as an EA: EA development thread and the other thread with EAs.

- ICWR Trades: the thread about how to treade manually using ICWR indicator.

As I know Alex traded this system live with good results and some people created EA. But as I remember it was the following problem: the ebook with trading technique (how to trade) was commercial originally and it was impossible to post it on the forum. If someone created some public ebook based on Alex trading, our indicator and EAs so it will be great.

Because indicator and some EAs were created inside our forum so ... I know that many forums were tested and used it but it was created here on forex-tsd. But ebook was commercial and not related to our forum at all (and not related to this indicator/EA as well) ....

Thanks ND,

I am digging...hehe ? I thought I should go through every thread in this forum...I have a whole month! heHe only 12 bucks...but I want my moneys worth...lol I am having trouble finding profit with IBFX...I do not have Alpari Russia

I tried dragging this ICWR19 on eight charts in H4 and didn't get any trades...I will try with M5.

Can't you make an IBFX thread? with tests and portfolio's ....etc

ES

Reason: