ICRW trades - page 2

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
default settings for M5 short term

this BETA !

i have change code to find best settings for short and long term trading !

you can parameter change calc.NumBars for backtesting and find best settings for short and long term trading

--

This system what winn/loss ratio have?

I have had a good read of the ICWR documentation and really like it. Such a good logical system that will keep you on the right side of the market, but what about the wave length ? Anything with fibonacci has to be looked at seriously for the forex.

The required wave length is set at 40 pips for all the currencies unless I'm mistaken ?? I would have thought it should be measured against the atr for the pair ? It doesn't make sense to me to have the wave length the same for eur as it is gbp for example. Seeing as the wave length is so critical, does anyone else have any thoughts on it ?

don.gading:
I have had a good read of the ICWR documentation and really like it. Such a good logical system that will keep you on the right side of the market, but what about the wave length ? Anything with fibonacci has to be looked at seriously for the forex. The required wave length is set at 40 pips for all the currencies unless I'm mistaken ?? I would have thought it should be measured against the atr for the pair ? It doesn't make sense to me to have the wave length the same for eur as it is gbp for example. Seeing as the wave length is so critical, does anyone else have any thoughts on it ?

don,

I agree with your statement that the Active Wave should be dynamic. I will try to email the original author with this question.

Thank you,

TimeFreedom:
don,

I agree with your statement that the Active Wave should be dynamic. I will try to email the original author with this question.

Thank you,

Freedom,

Did you get an answer about the dynamic of the wave refer different pairs?

Thanks

Tom

hello

edited..

because found the answer on this forum already and i think i posted on the wrong thread

thanks

Have you any more indicator releases?

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
ICWR v0.1BETA --

Are you still using this indicator?

Compile?

ross:
Are you still using this indicator?

I couldn't get it to compile...

ross:
I couldn't get it to compile...

Get the latest one here...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173151/page3

What is MetaTrader and is it free to use?

Hello again DayTrader

MetaTrader is one of the greatest trading platforms. You can open a demo account on alpari-idc.comand use Metatrader4.

How long have you been trading or visiting this forum? I'm amazed that you don't know what MT is. No offense.

Bye.

Reason: