Observations of the Nina method - page 8

And still stragling for the last heart bit going to past the zone or going to relly again . Comeooonnn save it for to day or to morrow baby more pips killii -kiliii-killii.gbp7881.

5;17 commmomm asia market baby I can see you comm comm dont bee shyyyyy comm commm to dadyyyyyyy dont let dadyyyy wwaaiittiingg gbp 7831

7845 close 1 more gbp

Seens I rev at 7860 it close 1&2&3 it generate + 51 pips - spread (what ever you guys have in hand ) now in the asia chopsuey market and the last one still going 50/50 to either side of the market, gbp at 7848 now. And it only trade 1 pair . The trade is done in only by the book no intervension of my own understanding or other ,it just generated by price action and what ever the indi generated and as what I can see. So let see what going to show the stips or the stick ,haaa -------- ps Bruno I dont go extrm on this one Love you all

Ok now it touch the FIB and the MA so I will wait till 9;00pm to see what going on gbp 7855 while the cci 40 is still -33 there alittle space to wait with like going going --haaaa

okclose allat 7860 so it -4 spred ,so the system can generate +=+=+ pips or more in 24 hour time at 1 pair , GOOD NIGHT

Hi Audio,

Could you post a snapshot of your chart and its setup so I can chec mine against it and make sure I have the correct setup...........

thanks in advance,

leighton

leightonbeaty:
Hi Audio,

Could you post a snapshot of your chart and its setup so I can chec mine against it and make sure I have the correct setup...........

thanks in advance,

leighton

Hi,there I dont know how to upload the picture , what do you neet . I will try my best to make it upto you. cheers

Upload file

Audio:

When you post the message, go to attach files header then click manage attachment. On the manage attachment page , you can either upload your file from your computer or URL link.

Files:

tom_faggin:
Audio: When you post the message, go to attach files header then click manage attachment. On the manage attachment page , you can either upload your file from your computer or URL link.

Thanks man I steel got problem it says like the problem is in my computer ,my com too old or what? by the way tom what and how to use the indi you upload cheers