Scalp_net - page 22

stevenmclachlan:
What does the sad face mean?

There are 2 places to check autotrading:

- first one is "Tools", then "Options" https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172968

- second it EA during the attaching to the chart ("Common").

As to MM so set MaximumRisk to zero (0) and EA will trade fixed lot size with no any MM.

Be sure that you set magic number not the same with other EAs tested.

Would it work better if this EA utilised the trailing stop at times outside the designated trading hours.

Ie, only buy or sell orders initiated during time filter hours, at other times the rest of the rules apply, ie trailing stop.

Am I on the right track here?

stevenmclachlan:
Would it work better if this EA utilised the trailing stop at times outside the designated trading hours.

Ie, only buy or sell orders initiated during time filter hours, at other times the rest of the rules apply, ie trailing stop.

Am I on the right track here?

May be it is modifying i don't know.

request for change to EA

Can somebody please modify this ScalpNet 1.3 TF EA so that the trailing stop applies outside of the specificied trading hours?

I feel this would optimise the performance of this ea slightly and would be worthwhile doing.

How about a template?

How about a template for this EA so that I can see the indicators at work?

stevenmclachlan:
How about a template for this EA so that I can see the indicators at work?

Template with indicators to trade manually? - it was posted on this thread already. You may look at files thread. Or on this thread here.

Or pre-set file (setings)? it is the same as for Scalp_net_v1.3 + timefilter option.

mrtools:
Here is another Scalp net E.A. Combined Scalp net 1.3sar and Scalp net 1.5, changed the regular indicators with Bluto's turbo Jma indicators added another M.M. and made all the indicators with the external settings adjustable.Backtested this on M5 timeframe (took over 4 hours for 1 month),from Jan. to Feb. this year had 19 wins and 1 loss, still with 100 pip stop loss but the account went from 3k to close to 10k in 1month on eur/usd,with default settings.Not sure if the original Scalp e.a.'s did this but when max. trades 3 ,this one when backtesting opens up 1 trade with .50 lot and then the other 2, .40 lot, don't know how two different MM's together in 1 e.a. are going to work,but I think you can run one or the other.

Enjoy

mrtools

Thanks a lot.

I will try to forward test it.

Scalp 2.3 fwd. test

Forward test results from fxdd account gbp/usd results from another e.a. I am testing, the loosing trades were manually closed possibly would have been winners if I would have left them alone, so will try to tie my hands or something to really see how this would have come out.

Files:
scalp.zip  8 kb

"Time for trade has not come else"

I'm trying to use Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf but my chart permanently says "Time for trade has not come else". My to/from times are 8 & 17 and my broker time is currently 14:30.

What is the problem ?

rjay:
I'm trying to use Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf but my chart permanently says "Time for trade has not come else". My to/from times are 8 & 17 and my broker time is currently 14:30. What is the problem ?

If EA is trading in particular our so ignore this message.

Or just delete this message inside the code.

Reason: