GoldWarrior02b - page 5

Thanks Newdigital,

You know why take so long time to make 1 trade?

In 4 days i only have 1 open buy trade on usd/jpy.

Fast_cris

Fast_cris:
The option Trace=false... is for what?

It is something for backtesting.

Fast_cris:
Thanks Newdigital,

You know why take so long time to make 1 trade?

In 4 days i only have 1 open buy trade on usd/jpy.

Fast_cris

This EA is not a scalper. You may check at the statements to see when EA opened the order and when this order was closed and how many orders this EA opened during the 3 months testing.

newdigital:
Settings are attached.

Yes I agree. +354 pips is strange. Because I've never seen any closed trades more than +150 pips.

I will look at the satements. May be it was mistake.

Hi newdigital, thank you for the setting and also for the correction

New Digital, this EA looks and sounds pretty cool. I d/l the EA however it makes reference to a file Tracert.mqh It was in my error log and the also the reason probably that i can't attach to a chart.

Can i just disable that call, or am i missing a file. I didn't find any reference to it in the thread. Ideas?

Update: I found on the site an include.zip file that included that indicator, plus others. I am assuming that is what i needed, correct?

Also is there a difference between the GoldWarrior02b.mq4 and the GoldWarrior02b 1.mq4? The settings are ready to go as is, except for the 100 S/L, correct?

Thanx,

Graham

If anyone can answer this, I uploaded this EA and ran the "Compiler" and getting this error message:

'Tracert.mqh' - cannot open program file C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\Goldwarrior2b1.mq4 (7, 1)

'

MT4 version

Any help much appreciated

thanks

gkozlyk:
New Digital, this EA looks and sounds pretty cool. I d/l the EA however it makes reference to a file Tracert.mqh It was in my error log and the also the reason probably that i can't attach to a chart.

Can i just disable that call, or am i missing a file. I didn't find any reference to it in the thread. Ideas?

Update: I found on the site an include.zip file that included that indicator, plus others. I am assuming that is what i needed, correct?

Also is there a difference between the GoldWarrior02b.mq4 and the GoldWarrior02b 1.mq4? The settings are ready to go as is, except for the 100 S/L, correct?

Thanx,

Graham

I do not know EA named GoldWarrior02b 1.mq4. All of them are GoldWarrior02b.mq4. I think the name of this EA was changed during the downloading. Anyway it will not be afect on anything. It may be any name.

This Tracert.mqh file should be in /include folder. Do not compile this file. This file is usefull during the backtesting only: when you finish backtesting you may open the chart and you will see everything in graphical way why this EA opened order, when and so on.

You may comment this Tracert.mqh file as it is useless during the forward testing and during the trading live.

pikachucom:
If anyone can answer this, I uploaded this EA and ran the "Compiler" and getting this error message:

'Tracert.mqh' - cannot open program file C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\Goldwarrior2b1.mq4 (7, 1)

'

MT4 version

Any help much appreciated

thanks

Place Tracert.mqh file in /include folder and do not compile it.

After that (after placing Tracert.mqh) compile EA only.

newdigital:
Place Tracert.mqh file in /include folder and do not compile it. After that (after placing Tracert.mqh) compile EA only.

Hi New,

I am not too sure what you mean by this Tracert.mph file and where to put it?

Is this a seperate file that was in the folder with this EA? There was an indicator named "DayImpuls" included which I know how to use, but please explain more.

thanks

pikachucom:
Hi New,

I am not too sure what you mean by this Tracert.mph file and where to put it?

Is this a seperate file that was in the folder with this EA? There was an indicator named "DayImpuls" included which I know how to use, but please explain more.

thanks

Close MetaTrader4. Unzip all the files.

Place Tracert.mqh in C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts\include folder.

Place DaiImpulse indicator in C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts\indicators folder.

Place Goldwarrior EA in C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts folder.

Open MetaTrader. Open MetaEditor. Compile DaiImpulse indicator and Goldwarrior EA.

If you have difficulties with Tracert file so you may use old version of Goldwarrior.

Hi,

The new EA is the same on this link?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173370

Thanks

Fast_cris

Reason: