DayTrading3 - page 14

DayTrading3

EA. Settings are default. Timeframe. Fixed version with timefilter.

--------------

It is DayTrading3 EA, version with timefilter, weekly updated visual (forward trading) statement, M15 timeframe:

GBPUSD:

It is very good classical public EA which is on the market since 2003 year.

----------------------

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results.

More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Hello,

I am using the file DayTrading3tf_1 on the EURUSD M15 for 2 weeks now and it did not open any trade, not even one, I am using it on a demo alpari account with 1000USD. What can explain this? why does it not open trades?

Maybe I am missing something, since I have tested other EA's and it also happeds the same, for example the Brainwashing and Terminator EA's they also don't open trades.

thank you

I am using same EA from this post (EA is inside this file: DayTrading3tf_1_5digit.zip‎ on this post) and last trade for EURUSD was closed in 3rd of this month - you can see it from the statement attached.

EA is not traded often.

Files:

DayTrading3

--------------

It is DayTrading3 EA, version with timefilter, weekly updated visual (forward trading) statement, M15 timeframe:

GBPUSD:

----------------------

More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Hello,

Just got a message saying that DT open a trade, I can see on the secreen an arrow but the order was not open

This is an alpari demo account, any idea why did not open the trade?

Thank you

Files:
dt.gif  105 kb

EURUSD?

I am getting this alert sometimes:

It is what I am trading:

As to EURUSD so - check Account History in metatrader's tab.

because for me - it was sell order opened for EURUSD and closed with 20 pips in profit (20 dollars by 0.1 lot size):

sorry, I just realized that the order was open and closed with 1 pip profit, why is so much different from your trade? Do you have any custom settings? Like custom TP and SL? Are you using it at Alpari also?

DayTrading3

--------------

GBPUSD:

----------------------

More about it:

DayTrading3

--------------

GBPUSD:

----------------------

More about it:

DayTrading3

--------------

GBPUSD:

----------------------

More about it:

Reason: