DayTrading3 - page 9

Just to remind:

DayTrading3

EA. Settings are default. Timeframe. Fixed version with timefilter.

--------------

It is the version with timefilter, visual (forward trading) statement, M15 timeframe:

GBPUSD:

USDCHF:

Just to remind:

DayTrading3

--------------

It is the version with timefilter, visual (forward trading) statement, M15 timeframe:

GBPUSD:

USDCHF:

Just to remind:

DayTrading3

--------------

GBPUSD:

USDCHF:

It is DayTrading3 EA, version with timefilter, weekly updated visual (forward trading) statement, M15 timeframe:

GBPUSD:

USDCHF:

It is DayTrading3 EA, version with timefilter, weekly updated visual (forward trading) statement, M15 timeframe:

GBPUSD:

USDCHF:

Just to remind:

DayTrading3

--------------

GBPUSD:

USDCHF:

Just to remind:

DayTrading3

--------------

GBPUSD:

Just to remind:

DayTrading3

--------------

GBPUSD:

My personal comment:

it is very old EA - I remember - it was discussed inside Metatrader yahoo group in 2004 ... It is counter trend EA with some good/proven variations of the settings/parameters.

I am trading it with the following:

- if open trade is going to positive by equity - the stop loss is placed.

This trade can be closed by take profit (20 pips), stop loss and opposite signal.

- if open trade is going to be negative by equity so stop loss is not placed and this trade can be closed on the opposite signal (and on take profit 20 pips too).

It is very good classical public EA which is on the market since 2003 year.

Updated statement for DayTrading3 EA, version with timefilter, M15 timeframe:

GBPUSD:

Just to remind:

DayTrading3

--------------

GBPUSD:

My personal comment:

it is very old EA - I remember - it was discussed inside Metatrader yahoo group in 2004 ... It is counter trend EA with some good/proven variations of the settings/parameters.

I am trading it with the following:

- if open trade is going to positive by equity - the stop loss is placed.

This trade can be closed by take profit (20 pips), stop loss and opposite signal.

- if open trade is going to be negative by equity so stop loss is not placed and this trade can be closed on the opposite signal (and on take profit 20 pips too).

It is very good classical public EA which is on the market since 2003 year.

Reason: