`a free Profitable EA can DownLoaD here~v~ no need to install techniqual indicator - page 2

redundant post, please ignore it

redundant post, please ignore it

Meister_Propper:
Hello,

you wrote that the files have to be copied in the library folder. These are the def, the dll and the db file, am I right? And the ex4 file has to be in the expert folder?

Thank you for your efforts!

Best regards!

hi,Meister_Propper

u are right !

but 1 thing wrong--> i want to ask where is the db file

i haven't attach such file ~~

please backtest it before using it

Tradernow:
I get this error message, when testing your fine EA!

2009.07.15 14:33:06 2009.01.07 02:14 Steady Growth _Beta_Issued_EURGBP_15MIN EURGBP,M15: OrderSend error 130

I cannot change the stoploss, and I think that is the problem, do you have an idea what wrong?

I downloaded the Alpari metatrader from your link. With this broker I get the above error.

I also tested it on Tadawulfx Metatrader 4, works fine!!

error 130 refers toi ERR_INVALID_STOPS --> wrong stop loss pending

it's seems to be the problem come from Alpari NZ stop level (80pips) , i test on my Alpari NZ , it's work fine

can u attach the tester log , let me see where the mistake is

Tradernow:
The test actually seems too good to be true.

I cannot see the EURGBP in the History Download area, so I dont understand how it can run the test on that pair? Maybe this is why the result are good? or you made a killer EA

The test period is from 2009.01.20 till 2009.06.01.

hi, Tradernow

where you cannot see the EURGBP in the History Download area??

in your MT4

or

in the attachment i attched ?

i don't know what you are saying, but i confident to tell u that my EA does not using any leak of mt4 ~~

my ea also don't use an inreasonable distance of stop loss ~ ~

just 13-15 pips

kelly_kiu:
hi,Meister_Propper

u are right !

but 1 thing wrong--> i want to ask where is the db file

i haven't attach such file ~~

please backtest it before using it

Hi kelly,

thumbs.db was the file that I meant. It was in your zip file. In the main you only need the def file and the dll file in your library folder (and the ex4 in your expert folder), or not?

I wanted to make a backtest but there was this message:

" Steady Growth _Beta_Issued_EURGBP_15MIN EURGBP,M15: dll calls are not allowed; 'Steady Growth _Beta.dll'-'Do_trade_time_DLL' "

Do you know what could be the problem?

Best regards and thanks for your help!

Now the testing works on Alpari. Not sure what happened, but maybe it was the fact that I was running two Metatraders that messed it up and gave that 130 error.

Here is the result from the periode of 2006.11.06 till 2009.07.15.

VERY IMPRESSIVE! And almost 2Million from 10000, really looks TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

I just have a few questions:

Did you optimize the EA for this periode? maybe thats why we have so great results? Did you farward test the EA?

Can it be traded on Micro accounts? Is there a set up for small deposits?

Its in the Metatrader from Tadavulfx.

kelly_kiu:
hi, Tradernow

where you cannot see the EURGBP in the History Download area??

in your MT4

or

in the attachment i attched ?

i don't know what you are saying, but i confident to tell u that my EA does not using any leak of mt4 ~~

my ea also don't use an inreasonable distance of stop loss ~ ~

just 13-15 pips

kelly_kiu:
error 130 refers toi ERR_INVALID_STOPS --> wrong stop loss pending

it's seems to be the problem come from Alpari NZ stop level (80pips) , i test on my Alpari NZ , it's work fine

can u attach the tester log , let me see where the mistake is

Suddenly it worked on Alpari. So no problem.

Meister_Propper:
Hi kelly,

thumbs.db was the file that I meant. It was in your zip file. In the main you only need the def file and the dll file in your library folder (and the ex4 in your expert folder), or not?

I wanted to make a backtest but there was this message:

" Steady Growth _Beta_Issued_EURGBP_15MIN EURGBP,M15: dll calls are not allowed; 'Steady Growth _Beta.dll'-'Do_trade_time_DLL' "

Do you know what could be the problem?

Best regards and thanks for your help!

The Error you get is becourse you didnt follow the instructions. there is a instruction picture (Options) where it says whats wrong if you get that message, in the second post.

Reason: