Mandarine - page 7

it might help if you put it in the expert folder then click on help then click on help topics and start reading

TrendWalker:
Hello, NewDigital,

I am a new member of the elite group. Can you show me how to install the "Madarine System" into MT4 ?

I have downloaded the EA and save it in the "Indicator folder" under MT4. However, I cannot upload it into the MT4 chart.

Can you help ?

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

EA is going to "expert folder". Not to indicator folder.

You may read this post just to understand about which file is going to where. I made this post especially because many people asked about where to place set file, mqh file, EA file and so on. So you will find the answer there.

And I am suggesting to you to read this thread. Because elite section is big one so sometimes people confused and can not find EA, some files, testing results and so on. And this thread will help a lot in this case.

Madarine indicators

Hello, New Digital,

I am TrendWalker here. May I know where to download the "Mandarine" indicator in MT4 format ?

Please help. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

You're the best !! Thank you.

Sincerely,

TrendWalker.

TrendWalker:
Hello, New Digital,

I am TrendWalker here. May I know where to download the "Mandarine" indicator in MT4 format ?

Please help. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

You're the best !! Thank you.

Sincerely,

TrendWalker.

About Mandarine EA (history of the development) you may read this post.

Mandarine indicator is some kind of digital filter and it is on this thread.

But EA is working without indicator.

Besides Beluck (coder) coded slighly different indicator inside EA and because of that the signals of mandarine indicator are not same sometimes with the sell/buy orders of mandarine EA.

So, this mandarine EA is havuing mandarine indicator coded inside. One indicator only. Indicator was placed by code so no need any indicators to use this EA.

I think this EA need to be improved slighly.

Please find updated statements for this EA.

About how to read this statement and where to get the statements from the beginning of the testing period - read this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

Files:
mandarine.zip  33 kb

Updated statements for Mandarine EA.

This EA is one of the first EA coded on our forum 2 yeas ago. This EA is using just one indicator only: digital filter's indicator similar with SATL or FATL. Indicator was coded inside the EA.

Files:
mandarine_1.zip  35 kb

It is good EA. I am testing it since January 2006 with the same settings.

It is profitable but not for 2 years using with same settings: some some half a year profitable, for the other half a year - not.

Look at excel file (see 1st post in files thread) for the whole performance.

Files:
mandarine_2.zip  38 kb

Statements were updated for this EA.

Files:
mandarine.zip  37 kb

This EA is one of the first EA created on our forum 2 years ago by Beluck. EA is using just one indicator only (coded inside the EA) and this indicator is very similar with digital filter indicator.

EA peformed differently: it was very good performance in the beginning of 2006, not good in the end of 2006 and in the beginning of 2007. And this EA is performing good since July 2007.

So, we the statements since July 2007. Profit factor for some pairs is above 1.4 (forward testing). Please not that it is since July 2007 only. For the whole performance please see excel file in the files thread.

Files:
mandarine_1.zip  41 kb

Mandarine EA is performing very good the 4th months already with the same setting and the same account. Please find updated statement (look at profit factor also in the end of the 'total ...' statements.

Files:
mandarine.zip  43 kb
Reason: