DayTrading3

DayTrading3 EA.

M15 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

The Statement is updating on the post above.

We updated Metatraders to the build 188 and seems this build is having the more strict rules for EAs: suddenly we recognized that we can not use this EA anymore because of small bug (which is not affected on the trades). So, I fixed DayTrading3 according to Igorad suggestion and now it ok. No problem.

Fixed version is atached.

Files:

newdigital:
DayTrading3 EA.

M15 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

It is very famous EA. Some people said about one negative point: sometimes the price is going to the big loss and we have to close the order manually.

I did not close. I waited until EA will close.

Let's see how this EA will recover the initial deposit.

Updated statement will be attached everyday to this post.

newdigital:
DayTrading3 EA.

M15 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

Detailed Statements in pips for this EA (DayTrading3 EA, M15) separated by pairs.

Some pairs are profitable with this EA. We should test it more.

DayTrading3, M15 timeframe

newdigital:
DayTrading3 EA.

M15 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

Please find:

- detailed statements by pairs from the beginning of the testing (all__12feb_alpari.zip);

- detailed statements by pairs from the beginning of the testing for the all the orders opened from 8 till 18 alpari server time (all__12feb_8_18time_alpari.zip);

And just to compare the results of the forward testing by pairs with timefilter and without timefilter (all the data is from the beginning of the testing according to the statements attached):

- EURUSD ......................... 61

- EURUSD with timefilter...... 60

- GBPUSD ......................... 83

- GBPUSD with timefilter....... 80

- USDJPY ......................... -418

- USDJPY with timefilter....... 40

- USDCHF ......................... -397

- USDCHF with timefilter....... -15

It is much more better to use this EA with timefilter. If we look at the statements with timefilter we will understand that it is good profitable EA for EURUSD and GBPUSD.

Updated statements by pairs for the two versions of this EA.

NewDigital,

Thanks for all the work. I wanted to join the Elite in order to contribute something to the group here.

I have been forward testing this EA quite a bit lately and have come to some interesting conclusions.

I decided to try this EA out and add all currency pairs that MIG offers on their demo. I believe there are 13 currency pairs and I wanted to see which ones worked and which ones did not. I had them all on a 15 minute chart as it seem to work very well on this chart.

The following work best with this particular EA with my settings which are the following:

Take Profit: 20

STop Loss: 70

No Trailing Stop

The following currency pairs worked the best with this senario:

EURUSD, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, EURJPY and AUDUSD

However, after analizing the trades, I believe better settings are as follows:

Take Profit: 30

Stop Loss: 30-40

No Trailing Stop

I hope we all can work together. I plan on going live in March with some great EAs. Let's all work together to make some profit.

I will post my statement tomorrow as that is on my other computer (I have two computers that all they do is run Metatrader EAs all day long).

Well, I think we can all make some profit here if we all work together and split up the work.

NewDigital, I had a question. How do you add the timefilter on the EA's like DayTrading? I have not seen a setting that allows that and I was wanting to try it.

Thanks in advance, Peace

holyguy7:
NewDigital,

Thanks for all the work. I wanted to join the Elite in order to contribute something to the group here.

I have been forward testing this EA quite a bit lately and have come to some interesting conclusions.

I decided to try this EA out and add all currency pairs that MIG offers on their demo. I believe there are 13 currency pairs and I wanted to see which ones worked and which ones did not. I had them all on a 15 minute chart as it seem to work very well on this chart.

The following work best with this particular EA with my settings which are the following:

Take Profit: 20

STop Loss: 70

No Trailing Stop

The following currency pairs worked the best with this senario:

EURUSD, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, EURJPY and AUDUSD

However, after analizing the trades, I believe better settings are as follows:

Take Profit: 30

Stop Loss: 30-40

No Trailing Stop

I hope we all can work together. I plan on going live in March with some great EAs. Let's all work together to make some profit.

I will post my statement tomorrow as that is on my other computer (I have two computers that all they do is run Metatrader EAs all day long).

Well, I think we can all make some profit here if we all work together and split up the work.

NewDigital, I had a question. How do you add the timefilter on the EA's like DayTrading? I have not seen a setting that allows that and I was wanting to try it.

Thanks in advance, Peace

BrunoFX asked about it already.

I use the script created by Igorad.

We have the first version of this script here.

I am testing the second version which can sort the orders according to the time.

As to timefilter in the EA so read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173363/page2 about timefilter and second version of the script.

Bruno asked about it already and i answered. You may modify this EA to use timefilter or I can do it.

newdigital:
Please find:

- detailed statements by pairs from the beginning of the testing (all__12feb_alpari.zip);

- detailed statements by pairs from the beginning of the testing for the all the orders opened from 8 till 18 alpari server time (all__12feb_8_18time_alpari.zip);

And just to compare the results of the forward testing by pairs with timefilter and without timefilter (all the data is from the beginning of the testing according to the statements attached):

- EURUSD ......................... 61

- EURUSD with timefilter...... 60

- GBPUSD ......................... 83

- GBPUSD with timefilter....... 80

- USDJPY ......................... -418

- USDJPY with timefilter....... 40

- USDCHF ......................... -397

- USDCHF with timefilter....... -15

It is much more better to use this EA with timefilter. If we look at the statements with timefilter we will understand that it is good profitable EA for EURUSD and GBPUSD.

Updated statements for this EA with/without timefilter.

Reason: