Mandarine - page 13

Updated visual statement for old Mandarine EA.

Forward trading statement for EURUSD, H1 timeframe:

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results.

More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

------------

Comments.

Mandartine system is very old system created in the very beginning of the forum created (check Digital Filters section on the forum). It is the statement for old Mandarine EA created long time ago.

More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

------------

Comments.

Mandartine system is very old system created in the very beginning of the forum created (check Digital Filters section on the forum). It is the statement for old Mandarine EA created long time ago.

More about it:

------------

Comments.

More about it:

------------

Comments.

More about it:

------------

Comments.

More about it:

------------

Comments.

More about it:

------------

Comments.

More about it:

------------

Comments.

Good afternoon ... I wanted to ask a question. First of all sorry for my English. I am using "mandarine martingale correct" with GBPUSD 15M. If I put in reverse condition option FALSE everything is ok opened lots 0.1, 0.3. 0.5 .... but if I put TRUE duplicate from 0.2 -0.2, 0.3 - 0.3, 0.5 - 0.5 ... from 0.2 opens two operations with the same lots. Tell me you would know that? attach file SET

thanks for everything.

Greetings

Are you using this EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180089/page18

?

Because I am using Mandarine Martingale EA from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180089/page11 on H1 timeframe with default settings (using this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180089 ).

Reason: