MandarineXL v0.2

MandarineXL v0.2 EA.

H1 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

The Statement is updating almost daily on the post above.

Files:

newdigital:
MandarineXL v0.2 EA.

H1 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

This is EA created by Alex.

This EA is re-acting on the any movement of the price and trading very often.

Files:

newdigital:
MandarineXL v0.2 EA.

H1 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

Detailed Statements in pips for this EA (MandarineXL v0.2, H1) separated by pairs.

Hello Newdigital,

I find that there is a certain correlation of results between the backtests of the results of week on pair GBP .

BrunoFX:
Hello Newdigital, I find that there is a certain correlation of results between the backtests of the results of week on pair GBP .

It is forward test. We are doing forward test and posting the statements using the script created Igorad.

You mean correlation between backtest and forward test?

Hello newdigital,

Afflicted I believed that the statements above were bactests and after second reading, I saw that they was the results per pair. Could you say to me how you obtain this type of statement per pair with all these details ?Thank you

BrunoFX:
Hello newdigital, Afflicted I believed that the statements above were bactests and after second reading, I saw that they was the results per pair. Could you say to me how you obtain this type of statement per pair with all these details ?Thank you

We use the script from here.

From the next week we will use this script only to generate the Statements.

Besides, we are testing now the second version of this script and we are able to separate the trades by hours (by time). This second version will be posted as well.

Now we are using the first version from https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173442

When I test EAs I feel them. They are as human being for me: each EA is having his own character and habit.

But I still can not identify this EA.

We should test it more to understand something.

MandarineXL v0.2, H1 timeframe

newdigital:
MandarineXL v0.2 EA.

H1 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

- detailed statements by pairs from the beginning of the testing (all__12feb_alpari.zip);

- detailed statements by pairs from the beginning of the testing for the all the orders opened from 8 till 18 alpari server time (all__12feb_8_18time_alpari.zip).

The figures below are from the forward testing statements attached (it is forward testing from the beginning of the testing):

- EURUSD ......................... -194

- EURUSD with timefilter...... -143

- GBPUSD ......................... 175

- GBPUSD with timefilter....... 128

- USDJPY .........................-113

- USDJPY with timefilter.......-189

- USDCHF .........................-260

- USDCHF with timefilter.......-102

As we see This EA is more proftable without timefilter.

newdigital:
- detailed statements by pairs from the beginning of the testing (all__12feb_alpari.zip);

- detailed statements by pairs from the beginning of the testing for the all the orders opened from 8 till 18 alpari server time (all__12feb_8_18time_alpari.zip).

The figures below are from the forward testing statements attached (it is forward testing from the beginning of the testing):

- EURUSD ......................... -194

- EURUSD with timefilter...... -143

- GBPUSD ......................... 175

- GBPUSD with timefilter....... 128

- USDJPY .........................-113

- USDJPY with timefilter.......-189

- USDCHF .........................-260

- USDCHF with timefilter.......-102

As we see This EA is more proftable without timefilter.

Updated statements attached. This EA became a profitabe for GBPUSD.

Files:
Reason: