ASCTrend system - page 54

skinnypig:
Hello NewDigital;

I wonder did you get any reort on the 5 Min chart hartdly gives any signal lately? In the matter fact It gives less signals than 30 min chart. Did I have the wrong setting or others experience the same?

Thanks,

Yes, but you can use the breakout principle. After the asctrend signal, wait for the breakout of the band.

If the signal says short and is below the midlle RoundPriceNE_big_mod line you can go short when the lower band is broken some time later. Maybe it´s not the ideally but works.

I loaded ASC System EA for 1M tf and trying to trade in demo but its not working properly . EA send order only sell option not buy option. it doesnt catch the trend corectly sell signal fellow the trend 5-8 pips lately. I use it manualy at that time its ok this system is very profitable at 1M and 30M time frame. Is there any good working ASC Sys. EA for 1M and 30M time frame and paste here.

round pip indicator realy useful to estimate the direction of price

Files:
ascaud.gif  24 kb
ascaud2.gif  21 kb
ascbgp.gif  23 kb
asccad.gif  23 kb
asceur.gif  22 kb

Like Linuxser said, it's best to take a system and incorporate your own style into it. We're all different and not all systems will suit your needs. This is what makes a very successful system unsuccessful! It is the people trading it, using it!!

I have incorporated AscTrend into my trading system as it definitely agrees with my trading style. I prefer the 5M and 1M AscTrend settings however!

Hi Linuxser & drgoodvibe,

Thank you both for your well written up to my questions. However here is the attached chart of the trend lines (crossed lines) shown on the last 8 candles. Where can I find this indicator for changing the appearence color or for use on other chart?

sincerely,

Files:

skinnypig:
Hi Linuxser & drgoodvibe,

Thank you both for your well written up to my questions. However here is the attached chart of the trend lines (crossed lines) shown on the last 8 candles. Where can I find this indicator for changing the appearence color or for use on other chart?

sincerely,

If you are talking about indciator with trend lines (crossed lines) so it is from MaksiGen trading system system https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173317

As I remember Igorad did alarm to this indicator.

This indicator is showing trend lines and high/low.

Besides, red line is for sell stop order and blue line is buy stop (breakout).

newdigital:
If you are talking about indciator with trend lines (crossed lines) so it is from MaksiGen trading system system https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173317

As I remember Igorad did alarm to this indicator.

This indicator is showing trend lines and high/low.

Besides, red line is for sell stop order and blue line is buy stop (breakout).

This is a very good indicator, I use it along with MurrayMath and Doji's (Candlestick) to signal a possible reversal on M15. Then focus down unto AscTrend signals (with a few others) on the 5M and 1M for entry..

sori, any body can't help me...a run ASCtrend 15 minutes ...and this eror in the EA...

Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - North Finance\experts\indicators\Fisher_v1.ex4' on the EURUSD,M15

anyone can help my trouble....

Reason: