[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 272

Moved.

Wind123 23.03.2011 23:34
Could you please source the script to place a pending order 20 pips above the upper boundary of the Bollinger channel?

Why isn't the event log and EA saved?

I open the relevant folders in the terminal folder and it is empty....

What could be the problem?

Moved.

fylhtqdzx 24.03.2011 12:02
What parameter should I change in my EA to make the trading stop?

granit77:
Carried over.

fylhtqdzx 24.03.2011 12:02
What parameter needs to be changed in the EA for the trading to stop?

You have not shown the ExpertAdvisor to us, we don't know whether it has a ban on trading itself or not.

You haven't shown us the EA and we don't know, whether it has the trading ban or not...

granit77:
Moved.

Wind123 23.03.2011 23:34
Can you tell me the source code for a script to place a pending order 20 pips above the upper limit of the Bollinger channel?
Use the search or start writing yourself and they will help you if you do not understand.

Dear!

My "search" on this site doesn't work - no matter what I ask for, the answer is "Nothing was found for your query"! :(

What to do?!

Dear Professionals, could you tell me... In the indicator I use lines

ObjectCreate (Sname, OBJ_HLINE, 0, 0, Sprice);
ObjectSet    (Sname, OBJPROP_COLOR, Silver);
ObjectSet    (Sname, OBJPROP_STYLE, 2);
ObjectSet    (Sname, OBJPROP_BACK, 0); 

I want to set the colour of the line with the same parameter that set the line of the indicator. But if I try to change ObjectSet (Sname, OBJPROP_COLOR, Silver); on ObjectSet (Sname, OBJPROP_COLOR, indicator_color1); it does not work. What am I doing wrong? Thanks...

Hello. Can you tell plz where you can place an order to write a simple script for placing orders? Thank you

jaguarcat:
Hello. Can you tell plz where you can place an order to write a simple script for placing orders? Thank you
Drop me a line... :)

0ldman:

Dear!

My "search" on this site doesn't work - no matter what I ask for, the answer is "Nothing was found for your query"! :(

What to do?!

Search through Google. All mql4.com pages are indexed there

Reason: