Moving Average - page 43

Linuxser
Linuxser  
fxcatty:
Hello,

I may have missed something out there that has already been devloped but I have had no luck finding it myself. Also, I began taking Codegurus MQL4's course so Im trying to become more independent of writing my own code.

I'm trying to find an Audio Alert Moving Average when it is touched by price. I want to be able to have 5 Period Smoothed Moving Average of High and of Low price. Sound an alert if the Moving Average (Price Action Channel) is touched by price. Also, the alert needs to have an option to turn on "Upper MA touch" or "Lower MA Touch" feature.

I belive it would be as simple as to altering a BollingerBand Alert? I just have no clue on being able to do that at this stage of my MQL4 scripting career.

Thanks a lot.

I attached screen shot for those who need to see it in picture.

Hi,

Sometime ago I made a close indicator as the description but I can't find where is it .

I have the bad idea to delete many things after post it.

Sorry. I just see CJA today's post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176161

Seems is what you want.

mcatlin84
mcatlin84  
Linuxser:
Hi,

Sometime ago I made a close indicator as the description but I can't find where is it .

I have the bad idea to delete many things after post it.

Sorry. I just see CJA today's post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176161

Seems is what you want.

Perfect, thanks for the reply with the link!

CarsonWales
CarsonWales  

How?: Daily MA on an intraday chart?

How do you plot a daily moving average on an intraday chart?

Or:

How do you create an MA indicator that is independent of whatever time it is viewed in?

Any help thanks

Carson

fxbs
fxbs  
CarsonWales:
How do you plot a daily moving average on an intraday chart?

Or:

How do you create an MA indicator that is independent of whatever time it is viewed in?

Any help thanks

Carson

check igorad's "all averages v 2.2" and multitimeframe indicators thread

fxbs
fxbs  

MA and 2MAs Slope as roc smoozzed (SigMA)

EthanHunt
EthanHunt  

Thank you fxbs !!!

eegle
eegle  

Help On MA's

Hello I need an indicator...here is what I need....

I need an indicator that gives me an audible alert and an arrow when the 3 EMA Crosses the 34 SMA or the 170 SMA...

In other words where I can set the 3 EMA crosssing a SMA...

I want to use it on the 1 min chart

Thanks

Greg D

Linuxser
Linuxser  
eegle:
Hello I need an indicator...here is what I need....

I need an indicator that gives me an audible alert and an arrow when the 3 EMA Crosses the 34 SMA or the 170 SMA...

In other words where I can set the 3 EMA crosssing a SMA...

I want to use it on the 1 min chart

Thanks

Greg D

Take a look here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

toppzy
toppzy  
fxbs:
if you describe more what is for - somebody might be interested to make ma built-in; but normally you can just drug ma from Navigator and drop on CCI (set ma price to "first (or previous) indicator data" - you have MA on(with) CCI

hello fxbs i have been searching for something related to this too... how can i change the base of my moving averages

fxbs
fxbs  

"Toys from Vinin"

Files: