MA_color in Indicator Window

fxbs:
ma w/o dots

Genius FXBS, how to put the MA_color into indicator window? Thanks

cheers,

rey

genius?.. that was just hot rodding some indis

to put chart indi to sep.wind - change line

"#property indicator_chart_window" to "#property indicator_separate_window" - now, that's genius!

fxbs:
genius?.. that was just hot rodding some indis

to put chart indi to sep.wind - change line

"#property indicator_chart_window" to "#property indicator_separate_window" - now, that's genius!

Hi FXBS,

I've tried and this is the result, sorry,I shall be more specific in my previous post, may I know how to get the result as the first ind windows which the moving average has the option of "Apply to: previous indicator's data".

Thank you fxbs

cheers,

rey

Files:

"apply to first/prev. ind data" - mt4 built-in "...onArray" function, which works only with mt4 standard indicators "MovingAverages", rsi, cci etc (navigator, standard indicators folder) -first ind.window in your picture)

all other ind. (custom ind.folder) has to be specially coded

mystified:
I have been looking and testing different systems and indicators for the past 3 years sometimes up to 13 hours a day.I have a great passion for trading.Although the moving average crosses is not my trading style, I always look for different trading styles.I have looked into different type of moving average crosses ranging from JurikMA ,TilsonMA,HullMA ,Ehlers FAMA,FRAMA,smooth MA's,FATL,SATL, Kalman Filter, Digital signal processing filters,LSMA etc, etc, from ''birdeye'' wiev I think I have found the best cross.Any suggestions?

Since you never posted the answer....I am thinking you're using Two Pole Super Smoother Filter.

fxbs:
"apply to first/prev. ind data" - mt4 built-in "...onArray" function, which works only with mt4 standard indicators "MovingAverages", rsi, cci etc (navigator, standard indicators folder) -first ind.window in your picture) all other ind. (custom ind.folder) has to be specially coded

I'm inferior in coding. However; Thank you fxbs you r very helpful person.

cheers,

rey

Ma in different window.

Hi everyone,

I need a Moving avarage indicator in different window, not in the same window with price like stochastic indicator.

Thank you in advance

Nobady has that indicator?

Anyway thx to all.

Reason: