How to code? - page 85

ok; the price chart shows the "bid" price, and in particular the low end of a bar tells how low the "bid" price has gone.

The "ask" price is some few pips higher, and in particular, the low of the "ask" price is that few pips above the low of the bar (which tells the "bid" price).

For USDJPY, the spread might be 3 pips (it varies by brokers and over time for a broker).

The pin-pointed low bar appears to be at 103.78, which means that the low of the "ask" price at that bar would (perhaps) have been 103.81.

Ergo: not touching TP.

There is a chart property to turn on a display of the current ask price (as a horizontal line a few pips above the bid price), but MT4 does not offer any charting on ask prices.

buy/sell on every 100 pips

zamanib:
sell trade and buy trade are closed 100pips . target. no stops.

I see 80% of the time market range. so we mayhave 2 cycle in aweek up/down

All I need is a simple ea to open buy sell order on evey 100pips steps and target 100pips. no stop loss no increase in lot size.

I perfer to buy/sell on the 100's round numbers. I have an Ea but it is martangle (increase lot size) and i dont have the source code to change it.

I CANNOT BELEIVE NO WAY CAN MAKE ME AN EA FOR THIS

FOR GBP/JPY 100 PIPS STEPS TP 100 PIPS OPEN NEW BUY/SELL EVERY 100 PIPS STEPS NO DOUBLE OF LOTS. (BUY/SELL LOTS ARE 0.1 10CENTS PER PIPS)

FOR GBP/USD 60 PIPS STEPS

FOR EUR/USD 40 PPS STEPS

FOR EUR/JPY 90 PIPS STEPS

FOR GBP/CHF 75 PIPS STEPS

HOPE SOME ONE MAKE AN EA AND AND BACK TEST IT TODAY

I HAVE BEEN VERY SUCCESSFULL IN THIS METHOD OF TRADING. GBP/JPY

AS YOU GBP/JPY WENT UP FROM 199.00-209.00 AND DOWN BACK TO 204.50

CHECK OUT THE MONTHLY CHART SEE HOW MUCH CYCLE WE GET WITH THE 100 PIPS STEPS NOT STOP

ralph.ronnquist:
ok; the price chart shows the "bid" price, and in particular the low end of a bar tells how low the "bid" price has gone.

The "ask" price is some few pips higher, and in particular, the low of the "ask" price is that few pips above the low of the bar (which tells the "bid" price).

For USDJPY, the spread might be 3 pips (it varies by brokers and over time for a broker).

The pin-pointed low bar appears to be at 103.78, which means that the low of the "ask" price at that bar would (perhaps) have been 103.81.

Ergo: not touching TP.

There is a chart property to turn on a display of the current ask price (as a horizontal line a few pips above the bid price), but MT4 does not offer any charting on ask prices.

ralph.ronnquist,

thank you for looking into it, i was thinking that it might be spread involved (and not TP not filled in fast markets), ie all i have to do is reduce TP by spread value in this case

regards

euro

newdigital:
Look at this thread about Frank EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum I think it is what you need or you can use it as an example.

Hello, it's not exactly what I want.

In my trading at support and resistence, for example, I think USD/JPY support at 103, so I opened buy at 103.20, and Sl at 103, for a tight 20pips SL. Now when SL is hit and price go back to 103.20, I'll open buy again with more lots. And if SL gets hit the 2nd time and price go back to 103.20 again, I'll buy again with more lots

Now what I do manually now is whenever Sl gets hit, I place a buy order at 103.20. but I have to monitor the price to see if SL hit or not, it's tedious.

So I want to program an EA that can do the work for me. The basic logic is:

Whenever SL is hit, it opens a buy stop/sell stop order with more lots. I'm not sure if this is possible or not. I tried to code, but cannot figure out the code for example: if SL 103.00 hit for the first time, open stop buy order 103.20, lots*2; if SL 103.00 hit for 2nd time, open stop buy order 103.20, lots*3, and so on...

Wonder if got such code or any advice. Thanks!

Can some one program this

I need some one to help me write an Automated Robot EA for a very this simple EA/indicator. I want to take this Indicator to the next level. I need some special things done. Buy Stop, Sell Stop, to automatically be placed at trade start time. Close opposite upon open. Adjustable TP and SL setting. Optional Trailing stop settings. And a variable for no trading based on pip range of box. I.E. if box is >60 pips = no trade. I need to be able to adjust all variables.

For the one that helps me will get my highly coveted money management. system. And the setting optimized for a currency. Or maybe work a deal. I just ask that you don't make this programing public till you talk to me.

Please PM me before you start. I would like to discuss it with you first.

May the PIPs be with us all

EA not taking some trades on live account

I have written an EA and have been using it on a NorthFinance demo account, it is taking trades correctly on the demo and has been for several weeks. I am trying to use this EA in my live mini account with IBFX (micro lots 0.01). It takes some trades correctly, but has missed taking several other trades that it should have taken. These trades were taken correctly on the demo account. There should have been no issues with slippage, etc., as it was not at a highly volatile time and the EA allows slippage up to 5 pips, and I can think of no other reason these trades should not have executed. There are no journal errors or anything like that, it is just not trying to take the trades. I understand that there can be differences between platforms, etc., I can assure you that is not the problem here, the conditions were absolutely correct for the trades to execute but they did not. I am using extremely small lot sizes just to see how it performs live. So far, not so good, but this is the first attempt to trade live with it, other than that I had attached it briefly previously just to make sure it would execute trades and it did so. If it didn't work at all I would understand that, but I don't understand why it takes some trades correctly and not others. I am very much a novice at all of this, so any help is greatly appreciated.

Is there anything I need to do to specify use with a mini or micro account?

fxcope:
I need some one to help me write an Automated Robot EA for a very this simple EA/indicator. I want to take this Indicator to the next level. I need some special things done. Buy Stop, Sell Stop, to automatically be placed at trade start time. Close opposite upon open. Adjustable TP and SL setting. Optional Trailing stop settings. And a variable for no trading based on pip range of box. I.E. if box is >60 pips = no trade. I need to be able to adjust all variables.

For the one that helps me will get my highly coveted money management. system. And the setting optimized for a currency. Or maybe work a deal. I just ask that you don't make this programing public till you talk to me.

Please PM me before you start. I would like to discuss it with you first.

May the PIPs be with us all

Your attached file is .ex4. No one can see the code. If they cant see, how can we help you???

fxgrm:
I have an EA that consistantly loses.

Is there a code that can be added that when normal buy conditions are met it will place a sell instead of buy, and a buy instead of sell? In other words do the exact opposite?

I don't know what it would be called. Maybe counter trend?

Thanks in advance

Open the code, Change the OP_BUY to OP_SELL in the OrderSend...

line..change also the Bid to Ask or Ask to Bid in the same line. or vice versa.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

Please pm me for any coding requests for any platform.

Paul

Help getting over problems in code!

This has been deleted!

Reason: