How to code? - page 83

buy and sell on the 100's

Big Be:
Zamanib,

What are all the details you look at to decide whether to buy or sell?

Big Be

ok I start on Sunday when market open example this week. then I place buy/sell orders. gbp/jpy the 1st round number i mean 100 was 199.00

so buy 0.1 @199.00 sell 0.1 @198.91(sell at this price because of the spred)

so from here i place buy/sell orders 200.00/199.91 201.00/200.91 ----205.00/204.91(the ea should buy/sell as price move to every 100 pips)

same i do for if the market go the other side 198.00/197.91--------

all order are 100 pips target no increase in lots size

so ea should place a buy/sell on every 100's pips move (better to start on the round numbers eg 199.00 200.00 198.00 etc) with target 100 pips

no stops. we have to take into consideration the spread ibfx is 9 pips on gbp/gpy. so we want to make sure once 100 pips tp is hit the same time the new buy/sell order open

I hope this make it clear

I appreciate if you can make the Ea thank you

How to code reverse or counter trend?

I have an EA that consistantly loses.

Is there a code that can be added that when normal buy conditions are met it will place a sell instead of buy, and a buy instead of sell? In other words do the exact opposite?

I don't know what it would be called. Maybe counter trend?

Thanks in advance

fxgrm:
I have an EA that consistantly loses.

Is there a code that can be added that when normal buy conditions are met it will place a sell instead of buy, and a buy instead of sell? In other words do the exact opposite?

I don't know what it would be called. Maybe counter trend?

Thanks in advance

As I know there is no code that can do that to an existing / running EA.

What you have to do is to upload the EA here as attachment in mq4 form (not ex4) so that experts here could change the buy code into sell code.

If you don't have the mq4 form then, it's pretty hard to "change" it.

Regards,

buy and sell on the 100's

Zamanib,

OK.

Now tell us, how and when do you close trades?

Be specific.

Big Be

Big Be:
Zamanib,

OK.

Now tell us, how and when do you close trades?

Be specific.

Big Be

sell trade and buy trade are closed 100pips . target. no stops.

I see 80% of the time market range. so we mayhave 2 cycle in aweek up/down

All I need is a simple ea to open buy sell order on evey 100pips steps and target 100pips. no stop loss no increase in lot size.

I perfer to buy/sell on the 100's round numbers. I have an Ea but it is martangle (increase lot size) and i dont have the source code to change it.

Getting account info in MT4

Hi all, Could anyone tell me how is it possible to put into code things the strategy tester shows, eg: consecutive losses, I know it is possible but forget how to code. Thanks in advance

Exit strategy for Std Dev based EA

I am using slope of Standard Deviation indicator to enter a trade for example

by the expression

iStdDev(NULL, 0, 8, MODE_SMA, 0, PRICE_CLOSE, Current + 0)minus iStdDev(NULL, 0, 8, MODE_SMA, 0, PRICE_CLOSE, Current + 2)> desired slope constant

which works great for entering the trade,

But when I use the criterion of negative slope of the same,( although works fine manually)for exiting the trade.

It does not work.

The trade is immediately exited after entry.Can anybody fix that problem or suggest some solution.

MT4: Close Order on TakeProfit value

Anybody can share ideas/code on how to Close an Order at TakeProfit value.

For some reason 'TakeProfit' in OrderSend() function doesn't always work on short/sell orders in MT4, though it works well in long/buy orders.

I wrote some code comparing order's TakeProfit value with current price, but it doesnt work correctly. Any ideas?

euro

As I remember on page #49 and 50 some people are trying to fix same problem.

No,

there is no info about it on pages #49-50.

Reason: