[Archive! - page 588

Go to Mukachevo, to the brewery, where Druzhba beer is available at the bar and the beer is as good as Czech.

I have had it many times, including heated (in winter, from a kettle). Tasty.

What would that mean?

--

The head of the Chechen Republic, Ramzan Kadyrov, has said that he intends to retire from politics in order to devote more time to his family. The Chechen leader told journalists in Kislovodsk. Kadyrov will celebrate his birthday in October 2012. Kadyrov will only turn 36.

"I have always wanted to retire from politics. It is great happiness and responsibility to be the leader of a region. I have already reached the age when I want to leave. I have a big family and I want to devote more attention to them," the Chechen leader told reporters.

Kadyrov assured the media that there are competent people in the republic who could take up the post of regional leader. However, he did not give any specific names. Nor did he say when exactly he intended to leave the post of the republic's head. Experts think that in order to maintain stability Ramzan Kadyrov may resign after the presidential election in Russia in March 2012.

--

That's a nightmare. Well, it's a matter of sorrow, if you look at it from the male side. Someone who wants to please his partner in addition to his own pleasure. It's not like that here in Israel. The main thing for us is to enjoy ourselves, and that knowledge doesn't play a role). And for women it's a woman's happiness, if only Yosya were around.

moskitman:
Parachutes for "first-timers", Lyosha,(D-1-5U in particular) are initially designed for a gross weight of 120 kg. So don't sweat it - a good man should be plenty. ;)
Thank you! Encouraged, will warm up, and I'll fly...

Does anyone know what parachutes are used for base jumping and where they can be found? On the internet it only says what they are, but I haven't come across any specific names.

alexeymosc:
Thank you! You're reassuring, it'll get warmer and I'll fly...

I jumped, I didn't get a big thrill. Brief feeling of weightlessness (like jumping from a nightstand into a pool) and a minute and a half of descent (I don't remember the exact time of descent, it was about 8 years ago). Yes, it's beautiful, but I didn't discover anything special.

Fishing with a spinning rod is more fun.

PapaYozh:

I jumped, didn't experience much of a buzz. A brief feeling of weightlessness (like jumping off a bollard into a swimming pool) and a minute and a half of descent.

You can do it with an instructor. It's a completely different jump.

TheXpert:

For example

You can do it with an instructor. It's a completely different jump.

I jumped from a thousand, but with an instructor from a higher altitude?о higher altitude?

PapaYozh:

I jumped from a thousand, but with an instructor from a higher altitude?о higher?

Yeah
Reason: