CatFx50 - page 773

Well I did it, 7,742 post later, read them all. Thanks to Nina, and the overwhelming amount of contributors for all you give. Going to rest my eyes for a while and start to study this great gift. Thanks again Nina, good luck to you and the pretty cat.

Jim

jimbo:
Well I did it, 7,742 post later, read them all. Thanks to Nina, and the overwhelming amount of contributors for all you give. Going to rest my eyes for a while and start to study this great gift. Thanks again Nina, good luck to you and the pretty cat. Jim

Hi!

THX, Jimbo.

Weekly Review.

Files:
wr_1.jpg  171 kb

Hi!

I've just found this site. Helps you to find a broker.

http://www.brokersmatrix.com/

I do not know anything abour them. Think they are quite new.

Remember; brokers have only one, single, naked goal: to take* your money.

* Could I use a hard word here?

A broker will NEVER let you have the same opportunities to make money than him. NEVER. For you is luck; for him it is unfair knowledge.

Hi !

Today is a great day

EURUSD: 36 pips.

Regard, Core

core:
Hi !

Today is a great day

EURUSD: 36 pips.

Regard, Core

Yes.

It is much more than that. A great day, right.

Okay everybody. Hello, I am Dan. I want to be a major guy in this thread. i promise to do all testings and anything You want. Just explain how to use the CatFX50 Metho in 1 post. Thanks Guys. Really appreciate it !!!

Broker and mt4 feed

Hi Nina:

I know you had some trouble with data feeds before, would you be kind enough to tell me who your data feed is from, who you base your trades on and do you trade with a different broker then your feed, thanks

Jim

jimbo:
Hi Nina:

I know you had some trouble with data feeds before, would you be kind enough to tell me who your data feed is from, who you base your trades on and do you trade with a different broker then your feed, thanks

Jim

You have a PM.

TS Range

hi nina,

can you tell me please how to read ts range indicator i attached the photo, what is it for room up-room down, long-pips at and short-pips at= which written there?, must we see also the previous day range, how to calculate it and how to implement them to our trading?

thx a lot for your help

Files:
ts_range.jpg  153 kb

Metatrader Feed

I'm using the MT4 feed that comes direct when you download MT4 from metaquotes. Is this ok? is this different from what the senior member use, especially Nina? Thanks again for a great forum

Jimbo

Reason: