CatFx50 - page 614

montage:
Excellent...many thanks to a logical and simplitic system....That Actually Works! Looks like GBP/USD breaking down below S1...I'm still holding trade, just traing a stop.

Hi!

What I do, Montage, is to close part of my trade when I get +15 pips. So, lets say I sell 1 lot at 1,8800 with s/l at 1,8834. I close half at +15 and then I can place stop at b/e or lower the stop to 1,8819 or leave it where it is. I need to be very confident for not lowering the stop though.

Nina

Hi,

How to combine aNina & Hist_StepMA_Stoch indicators in the same indicator window?

Thanks~

Aguda:
Hi,

How to combine aNina & Hist_StepMA_Stoch indicators in the same indicator window?

Thanks~

You just ned to open "navigator" window, select aNina indicator and to drop it on Hist_StepMA_Stoch indicators window...

Files:
a_nina.jpg  178 kb

galaxian:
You just ned to open "navigator" window, select aNina indicator and to drop it on Hist_StepMA_Stoch indicators window...

Thanks for your quick reply!

Please forgive my stupid question...hoho

Nobody's perfect.....

I must confess I didn't read the entire thread bit I really did some research ...

My problem is that I trade with VT (Nobody's perfect..) and I'd like to know if Nina's indicator exist in VT language ?

TIA

Regards

BigBlackfeet

BIGBLACKFEET:
My problem is that I trade with VT (Nobody's perfect..) and I'd like to know if Nina's indicator exist in VT language ?

what's the problem? just set everything up on a metatrader demo account and then when the signal comes and you want to trade go to VT and do it

Nobody's perfect...

Hi, Camisa

First Thanks for taking time to answer

Second : Why not ? I'll have to study the "HOWs"....

Third : I hope I don't go to far ... Could you just tell me what would be the best demo account for me ?

TIA

BIGBLACKFEET

On the (forex) war path !

BIGBLACKFEET:
Hi, Camisa

First Thanks for taking time to answer

Second : Why not ? I'll have to study the "HOWs"....

Third : I hope I don't go to far ... Could you just tell me what would be the best demo account for me ?

TIA

BIGBLACKFEET

On the (forex) war path !

you need to look at this almost the same way you would when finding an insurance company. i would do some research and get the demo account in the same place that you plan on getting your real account.. each dealer broker will have it's own set of rules and such.. and if you are planning on doing this you should have an account with them. the demo will give you an idea of how they operate but things are different when you go live .. things to take in consideration would be.. hmm.. what the spread is, what customer service is like, what are the requirements for both a mini account and a regular account, where are they located (national or international).. IMHO.. the right db is a high priority when getting involved in this industry...

Hi!

I have a tech problem trying to download MT4.

I'm trying to download Alpari Mt4 and, when it starts to download it, a pop up appears with this legend: "The file --alert.wav--- can not be installed!". When I press OK, the installation aborts and all that have been installed are deleted.

I have others MT4 platforms installed from other brokers. One of them is from Alpari too and all are working fine.

What can I do?

Thank you!

Nna

Reason: