CatFx50 - page 447

If you don't need MetaTrader on the live account why not go to Oanda? Because there you can choose the position size any way you like. And i think they're good. The only weak point is small leverage, 1:50 only.

several questions: Is fxcm a good broker? and on neuimex i cannot find how to use metatrader with them. Could someone explain how to set up mt4 with neuimex? and i am looking with a broker with 200:1 leverage, any suggestions?

kiwigold:
I have a demo with neuimex - their copy of MT4 is private label so perhaps you wont recognize it at first -- Download and install http://neuimex.com/?id=34 and you will see it is MT4 (I hope -- their site seems to have changed a little since I was last there

Thanks

jwoger:
several questions: Is fxcm a good broker? and on neuimex i cannot find how to use metatrader with them. Could someone explain how to set up mt4 with neuimex? and i am looking with a broker with 200:1 leverage, any suggestions?

I have a demo with neuimex - their copy of MT4 is private label so perhaps you wont recognize it at first --

Download and install http://neuimex.com/?id=34 and you will see it is MT4 (I hope -- their site seems to have changed a little since I was last there

and -- NO -- FXCM is not a good broker -- listen to Harold and others who have commented here.

about Level 4

Hi,

I am so glad that I catch up with the latest threads finally! It takes me 4 days to finish reading this thread. Benefited a lot here! Thanks again!

I have a question.

In a thread by Nina before, nina said he use juice on M5 to determin the strength for level 4 trading. Does this mean, we need to go to the M5 chart for Level 4 trading? Can we use the juice indicator on other time frame?

Thanks for your help.

shiningstar:
Hi,

I am so glad that I catch up with the latest threads finally! It takes me 4 days to finish reading this thread. Benefited a lot here! Thanks again!

I have a question.

In a thread by Nina before, nina said he use juice on M5 to determin the strength for level 4 trading. Does this mean, we need to go to the M5 chart for Level 4 trading? Can we use the juice indicator on other time frame?

Thanks for your help.

Hi shiningstar,

Congratulations on all your reading, I remember when I did the same thing...lots of work!

Using the 5 minute TF allows you to see if there is solid action. It will reflect if the breakout is all long candles or short ones...kind of gives you an idea of strength. I'm sure you can use the juice indicator too.

However, a level 4 is a breakout by any other name. It's called a "breakout" because price is going through an established line.

The easiest way to see if you have a breakout is to draw a line that includes the highest and lowest candles. If you'll notice, the price tends to travel up and down between that range. After watching it for some time, if you notice the price has gone through the baseline high or low, you might have a breakout.

moneyline

About trading station

Whats with FXCM trading station?

Can you be more specific?

moneyline

Give FXDD a try they work with meta trader.

droesparky:
Give FXDD a try they work with meta trader.

Good company -- they still work with MetaTrader 3 though -

They tell me in a few weeks they should have MetaTrader 4 hooked up to live

Reason: