CatFx50 - page 46

nina:
TO FOREXTS AND NEWDIGITAL:

What do you know about that?

Nina

Some discussion about it is going on here. Personally some my ex4 files were lost during the updates (some Kagi indicators etc). But it is ok. I updated from 186 directly to 188. And connection to the demo server were lost during the 4 or 5 minutes. But everything is ok with real server (Alpari).

Usually the brokers and metaquotes are not informing the people about updates (and the problems). So we may discuss with no results. They are contacting between each other of course (but not between us).

All we can do is to inform each other using this forum for example about some difficulties with something to have some advice about how to fix it technically.

BEAUTY

Beauty: The quality that gives pleasure to the mind or senses and is associated with such properties as harmony of form or color, excellence of artistry, truthfulness, and originality.

The beauty of our venture, buddies, is that we stand to lose nothing.

Nina

Files:
beauty.jpg  135 kb

newdigital:
Some discussion about it is going on here. Personally some my ex4 files were lost during the updates (some Kagi indicators etc). But it is ok. I updated from 186 directly to 188. And connection to the demo server were lost during the 4 or 5 minutes. But everything is ok with real server (Alpari).

Usually the brokers and metaquotes are not informing the people about updates (and the problems). So we may discuss with no results. They are contacting between each other of course (but not between us).

All we can do is to inform each other using this forum for example about some difficulties with something to have some advice about how to fix it technically.

THX, Newdigital!

North Finance

Mig

Neuimex

All three are still in 186 version.

Nina

nina:
Hi, Bruno!

Which version of what?

Nina

I wanted to say which indicator use, there is that of Mookfx or Muram.

thus which? would be rather nice of the attache has your next to avoid confusion and to indicate the adjustments. thank you

BrunoFX:
I wanted to say which indicator use, there is that of Mookfx or Muram. thus which? would be rather nice of the attache has your next to avoid confusion and to indicate the adjustments. thank you

Hi, BrunoFX!

These are the ones I have.

Nina

PD: All of them miss trades, though.

Files:

EMA 104/200 on EURUSD 5m

Here's a little backtest I did of the Golden Cross EA from this thread. Results look pretty interesting.

nina:
BEAUTY

Beauty: The quality that gives pleasure to the mind or senses and is associated with such properties as harmony of form or color, excellence of artistry, truthfulness, and originality.

The beauty of our venture, buddies, is that we stand to lose nothing.

Nina

Nina could you please post all those indicators that making up this beauty...

Thanks...

linuxtroll:
Nina could you please post all those indicators that making up this beauty... Thanks...

I am confused too.

On post #471 Nina posted the picture with indicator generating entry signals on the chart.

On post #474 Nina posted the indicators that were supposed to have generated those signals, and at the same time claims that they missed all the trades.

pileo:
Here's a little backtest I did of the Golden Cross EA from this thread. Results look pretty interesting.

Hi, Pileo!

Did you use StepMA_Stoch?

Your TF is not 30 minutes.

Nina

linuxtroll:
Nina could you please post all those indicators that making up this beauty... Thanks...

Hi, Linuxtrol!

All the indicators are already posted.

Nina

Reason: