Warning : Do not update to 187

I have updated MT4 187 some indicator like TTM , BrainTrading System can't work any more .

all my old chart indicator missing and can't add it back

Same problem

Now I have the same problem. Updated to build 187 and all my custom indicators are gone.

Same here.....Don't know how to correct it so if anybody has any suggestions would be pleased to hear......Thanks....

the new fix update 188 , i just updated but problem still there some indicator not working at all.

Fxxxing

update from 187 to 188 not fix any problem .

i need uninstall and delete the MT4 folder from progame file,

reinstall the 186 then update to 188 . all will be ok

I re-start MetaTrader and it is updating from 186 directly to 188.

Still updating.

newdigital:
I re-start MetaTrader and it is updating from 186 directly to 188. Still updating.

u r lucky , u will be ok without any problem .

Mine went from 186 to 188 and I lost BT

It was original BT with only exe files so that may be reason.

Martin

Do Not Update

If your custom indicators have disapeared open the source code for the indicator or expert in meta editor and click the button labelled compile

that usually does the trick. MT tends to have these kinds of problems each time theres a major update.

Strange

Updated to build 188, but a strange behavior with scaling: if I scale a chart on Y axe (you know, dragging a cursor on Y scale on the right side of the chart, where the prices are), it can only be scaled down, but can not be scaled back to normal. It helps if I restart MT.

A bug maybe??

beerhunter:
Updated to build 188, but a strange behavior with scaling: if I scale a chart on Y axe (you know, dragging a cursor on Y scale on the right side of the chart, where the prices are), it can only be scaled down, but can not be scaled back to normal. It helps if I restart MT. A bug maybe??

How did you do it, the update, I mean?

Nina

Reason: