NEED HELP: Does this Fisher mq4 file repaint itself?

Hello, I need some help here from some experinced programmers/traders on how a particluar indicator works going forward.

I have been looking at a particular signal history for the #FXmFish[1]-2.mq4 indicator. Unfortunately I have never watched it tick by, bar by bar and since there is no FOREX trading this weekend, I don;t know what it does.

My question is do the histogram bars being painted green or red, and the signal dots (YELLOW & AQUA) repaint themselves or is once a bar is completed, the histogram painted or dot that is painted, stays that color and position so you can make a decision on the bar immediately after to buy or sell? See attached indicator and screengrab if you might be able to help answer.

Thanks in advance...

Shayne

Files:

If you want see if the indicator repaint, go to the visual tester, attach the indicator and watch it. If after each bar close, the signal is "fixed", then it doesn't repaint.

FerruFx

As far as I can remember... the fisher does not repaint but it does lag a lot behind price...

FerruFx:
If you want see if the indicator repaint, go to the visual tester, attach the indicator and watch it. If after each bar close, the signal is "fixed", then it doesn't repaint. FerruFx

Visual Tester? what is that and where is that so that I can see it in action... thanx..

Robert von

phoenixguy888:
Visual Tester? what is that and where is that so that I can see it in action... thanx..Robert von

In your platform: View > Strategy Tester

Or Ctrl+R

FerruFx

bossxero:
As far as I can remember... the fisher does not repaint but it does lag a lot behind price...

FX_Fisher Indicators are always repainting !!!

Reason: