Candles - page 8

I have something similar in my mind. Is there an indicator that show's the candles wick to body ratio? The indicator could show body/wick ratio of x period of bars like ATR in any timeframe. Can anyone make that possible?

Excellent range calculator with visual cues

cja:
Try this i originally made it to display inside outside candles, You can select the timeframe and how many candles back up to 7 candles plus the comments can be turned ON/OFF and text size can also be altered as required. hope it helps _hi_low_-_open_close_candles.ex4

I have been using your range indicator with boxes which is an excellent showcase of your skills.

I have come across another variation of your idea just showing a small text box on right corner. If you can do that in your indicator as well it will be excellent. Just show some range statistics of 6 months and one year, whichever period is really useful for trading.

Thanks again for creating such wonderful aides/ reporting tools for people who want to do manual trading .

Bar Counter

Hello. I am ooking for a bar/candlestick counter that I set on a specific bar(daily,weekly,monthly) or Time (all other TF's) I have done a search but nothing in the forums and apparently not on te platform already-can anyone help? Thanks.

quantwannabee:
Hello. I am ooking for a bar/candlestick counter that I set on a specific bar(daily,weekly,monthly) or Time (all other TF's) I have done a search but nothing in the forums and apparently not on te platform already-can anyone help? Thanks.

If you need time for candle/bar to close you can use this indicator.

candletime.mq4

candletime.ex4

Files:

Originally Posted by MiniMe

FOREX MASEMUS SYSTEM REALLY MAKING MONEY - eBay (item 180277087775 end time Aug-16-08 13:36:04 PDT)

Thanks minime for your info, I'm too late to know it.

OOHHH MY GOD.... !!! THEY SOLD MY INDICATORS.

WHO DID IT ? D**N !!!

Bar/candlestick counter

Thanks for the reply. I just need a Simple candlestick/bar counter to count bars or candlesticks. I typically use 144 candlesticks but flexibility for a greater number(say 500) would be needed. Being able to set from when I want the count to start and end is needed also. I primarily use the weekly chart but also use the daily. Just so I'm not confusing anyone-I want to keep count of candles from a set place/time say-144 candles from the start week of Jan 5 2008 and a color change(say blue) on the 144th candle and have it displayed fairly large. This sounds close to the idea:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173163 Thanks again.

ADX candle

newdigital:
CCI CustomCandles indicator is here.

WPR Candles indicator is here.

MA Candles indicator is here.

SAR Candles is here.

Hi ND

Is there an ADX candle lurking out there somewhere?

Ta

ADX thread is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173404 and I saw some ADX bars indicator.

Reason: