Neural Networks - page 17

what is CLEMENTINE?

xx3xxx:

-- if someone can program NN or AI into their program, unless, it is supported by a huge array or db

it is not necessary to support huge array of data. you can work just with data presented in terminal. I mean prices

Flo_UniS:
I am a final year computer science student,

As my end of year project, I am creating a web-based charting software (very similar to the Yahoo Finance Charts with all the usual indicators i.e. Stochastics, Moving averages, RSI, etc...)

but with a major addition - the neural network based indicator.

As freely available neural network indicators seem rare, I would like to know:

- if anybody on these forums would consider using such a system? (my charting solution)

- do you have any knowledge about neural networks? (none required)

- any suggestions? or features you would like to see?

Note:

- The aNN (artificial neural network) indicator will be displayed using default setting values (number of hidden neurons, etc...) so that even users with NO knowledge of Neural Networks can use the indicator.

- The aNN indicator will also allow a user to change these default values (for advanced/experimenting users).

- Stock market feeds will be used at first. But FOREX currency pairs data can easily be added.

All comments welcome

i develop some system using NN for market prediction. so you can contact me.

do you use CLEMENTINE or other data mining software? What kind of data you use for inputs?

I start develop a expert system to analyse fundamental data. I will use neural networks to forecast market trends and reaction. Also i search an inverstors to make this project.

How import data from MT4 to Neuroshell

hi, as in topic, i try build dde server by currency loader but it is not working, is any tutorial?

they will not be working -- NN

it should be in the direction of -- related or cross currency

which leading which -- in what time zone or daily move range

as different trader participate the trading in different time, so NN don't have so called predictive power - have you seen one that work ??

it is easy to add current time or session to neural network input

Sharing template

NeuroShell DayTrader Profesional Template

Pair : GBPUSD

TF : H1

Genetic Programming

Hello,

I would like to investigate the Genetic programming methodologists applied to forex one website I as following disappeared after announcement of a successful system.

Have a look at this sample code Andrew Whaley's blog: Spread betting with genetic programs this be transferred to MT4

Thanks

Peter

Any update on this thread and HONN ?

Reason: