Stoch-Hellkas EA

Stoch EA created by Beluck. Original idea by Hellkas here.

Files:

It's to be tested only on eur/usd M5 chart?

Thanks

Sada

sadaloma:
It's to be tested only on eur/usd M5 chart?

Thanks

Sada

I think Hellkas should tell about this EA: it is according to the his rules or not.

Look at here.

I think there is a bug in the code that allow it to trade between the 20-80 range. Otherwise it work perfect. Can't wait for the next version!

As I understand that Beluck asked to make tests and see if this is what he (Hellkas) wanted and to compare manual test to EA backtest. After that I think the new version will come.

jdun:
I think there is a bug in the code that allow it to trade between the 20-80 range. Otherwise it work perfect. Can't wait for the next version!

Yes, I can re-confirm that there is a bug.

sadaloma:
Yes, I can re-confirm that there is a bug.

please, post a screenshot with example incorrect trade

Thanks again beluck

I traded with Stoch EA H1 timeframe 24/7 all week and I dont see any bug.. The results are good, but when the market its trend we will be able to lose much money...

In the timeframe M5 sometimes it is very good but it is lost more of the one than it earns...

I need to find a way or another indicator for my exits...

Any improvement will be always welcome..

Many tks

hellkas:
I traded with Stoch EA H1 timeframe 24/7 all week and I dont see any bug.. The results are good, but when the market its trend we will be able to lose much money...

In the timeframe M5 sometimes it is very good but it is lost more of the one than it earns...

Many tks

Try to change levels 80 to 75 and 20 to 30... on EURUSD

hellkas:

Many tks

The bug was first found in the 5min chart. If I remember it right you should able to find the bug in the first five trades it made under the detailed report I have uploaded.

To exit try using MACD or moving avg crossover. I like the MACD tho. Once the bug is fix it should work a lot better.

Yur4ik:
Try to change levels 80 to 75 and 20 to 30... on EURUSD

Thanks Yur4ik...

The levels 75 and 30 its better...

jdun:
To exit try using MACD or moving avg crossover. I like the MACD tho. Once the bug is fix it should work a lot better.

Tknks jdun.. I go to study the exits with the MACD...

Reason: