Wma 5/20 - Ema - page 7

RU still using the same SAR setup? 0.007 and 0.07?

Mabye we can filtrate smaller frames with iTrend indicator like in brainwash system?

I am continuing the shifting.

Look at the image.

Seems we are taking the big trades.

Files:
3_1.gif  21 kb

An other shifting.

One big loss (-80 p).

I will not count the profit because

it is very profitable. The problem is stop loss.

We can not use NRTR WATR indicator as stop loss as well

because the dot of this indicator is too closed to the price.

Files:
4_1.gif  21 kb

An other shifting.

Files:
5_1.gif  20 kb

newdigital:
An other shifting.

One big loss (-80 p).

I will not count the profit because

it is very profitable. The problem is stop loss.

We can not use NRTR WATR indicator as stop loss as well

because the dot of this indicator is too closed to the price.

In my opinion the lose will be no more than 40pips if we set SL on SAR dots or EXIT on X, but the shifting problem is that it works great on history - and only on history. So we need to find a signal (like cross) and confirm it with oscilator (like itrend) and then take a trade - if we will trade on big frame (etc. H1) then SL should be bigger and we have to take signals on current bar - if we trade on smaller frame like m5 we can take a trade on closed (previus) bar - that will incerase signal accurancy and low risk but also decerase profit.

But as many people say - the strategy depends from a trader. I like to play on M5 - M15 frame.

Kalenzo:
RU still using the same SAR setup? 0.007 and 0.07? Mabye we can filtrate smaller frames with iTrend indicator like in brainwash system?

I am very tired of this iTrend indicator. It was the request to create EA using Price_Channel_Stop indicator. But signal from Prace_Channel_Stop is coming too late. And we spent a lot of time to find a filter. But problem with this iTrend indicator is the following:

The value of iTrend should be estimated every week. Because the minimum and maximum value was not adjusted to 1 and -1 (or to 100 and -100). This Brainwashing system is very good to trade manually.

iTrend should be modified concerning to the max and min to be 1 and -1 always. In this case we may use it an other normal indicator to filter the signals.

Otherwise it is very difficult to filter.

As to SAR so I know some EA on M1 timeframe and they are using SAR (0.005; 0.05) as a filter for 50/200 EMA crossing.

I am doing forward testing of this system now.

Let's see how it will work.

I am not very sure about resuls but still having some hope that it will work not on the historical data only.

Files:
1_6.gif  53 kb

I just opened an other order and moved stop on the first order.

Now I understand why some people are forward testing the ideas.

Because it is the big difference between backtesting on historical data ad forward testing.

I am talking about idea not EA.

I am trading in the same way as I am EA.

But the prices are near resistant lines now so I am not really sure about results.

Let's see.

Files:
2_4.gif  54 kb

Opened the order two orders and moved the stop.

Really difficult to trade 4 pairs simultaniously.

Files:
3_2.gif  55 kb

Hello,

Why you don't use a indicator Stoch for to close the posisiton ?

And I-Trend is good for to see the good to see the good direction of the trade when the signal is given (sell or buy).

it has also the indicator Trend (reference mark +0.001 and -0.100) which makes it possible to validate the opening of positions to the top of +0.001 and closing with -0.001. I have backtest since the beginning of the week and these adjustments give good results.

I attache this indicator

Files:
trend.mq4  4 kb
Reason: