Wma 5/20 - Ema - page 4

:) moving average

It is an other difficult case (see image).

Using NRTR_color_line indicator we may filter almost 50% of false signals but we will have a problem with the corelation between these two indicators (and will miss the big trades).

Files:
15.gif  22 kb

Kalenzo:
:) moving average

I have anti-virus namely AVG and always confused.

Look what I found (see images).

I use wma_cross indicator (dots) with the settings 5, 50, 20.

And wma_cross_confirm indicator (arrows) with the settings 5, 140, 20.

GBP and H1 timeframe.

And sometimes the dots are appeared in the same bar with arrows. And it is almost always the big movement of the price and big profit.

I mean that use standard 5/50 settings as a signal and some other settings (5/140 for example) as a confirmation to be in the same bar (to validate the 5/50 signals).

What do you think?

It is very interesting: it is for gbp h1 timeframe only?

I will try to look at this tomorrow.

Files:
16.gif  18 kb
17.gif  18 kb

Yes i was thinking about that but for big moves i prefer cadx indicator with i uploaded a few post before. BTW H1 frame is too big for me - that indicators work on every frame so u can test it where u want. To filtrate signals i'm using NRTR and SAR (0.015, 0.3) and the SAR is also SL - if the X point is beter to exit then SAR then I use X - other way SAR.

Files:
sar_color.mq4  3 kb

Kalenzo:
Yes i was thinking about that but for big moves i prefer cadx indicator with i uploaded a few post before. BTW H1 frame is too big for me - that indicators work on every frame so u can test it where u want. To filtrate signals i'm using NRTR and SAR (0.015, 0.3) and the SAR is also SL - if the X point is beter to exit then SAR then I use X - other way SAR.

I looked at NRTR (I have 4 or 5 different NRTR indicators) but it did not help. It confirmed everything and followed all the signals exactly.

SAR may be ok.

Well.

I will look on cadx and other indicators tomorrow.

I think we will find something.

I prefer M15 timeframe but I'm affraid that it will not work on this (too small TF). Let's see.

I did pictures with H1 TF because I am trading using this TF.

Of course M15 is more comfortable. But more difficult to filter the signals.

Newdigital,

I have just read this post and I can confirm that just MA EA will lose. I have an EA that has up to 5 MA test with check for Bollinger Width, Stoch Angle and level, CCI, and RSI. It lost consistently on 15 and 30 min. I changed to 2 MA and RSX and Juice confirmation. This was better but still in narrower channeling times it was hard to limit trading.

Currently I'm looking at a channel not to trade within based on 8WMA with levels +,- "8" for band width. Its not to trade until bar close is outside of this band. So far this with another indicator looks good to cut down on the number of false signals. Look at attached gif and arrow shows entry.

I'm not familiar with the indicators yet that you are talking about.

cs

Files:
gbpusd_ea3.gif  54 kb

Hi All of my friend

only eur/usd

1-time frame 30min

2-set wma3+wma50

3-Stepma Stoch

4-Price Channel

use it now and see what happen.

I want someone to help for this system to write EA for mt4.

thx kaveh

newdigital,

Here are 4 more screen shots showing what I mean.

Again blue is 8WMA with +,- 8 width.

Juice is set to each pair.

StepMA Stoch is from nina's thread. This makes the EA almost work like nina's because of the 8WMA width.

I see several trades that are losers as with any EA. It's nearly impossible to filter out all the trades that don't follow through.

More suggestions?

Files:

kaveh:
Hi All of my friend

only eur/usd

1-time frame 30min

2-set wma3+wma50

3-Stepma Stoch

4-Price Channel

use it now and see what happen.

I want someone to help for this system to write EA for mt4.

thx kaveh

Kaveh,

I tried this. I do not know about Price Channel but this system about 3/50 wma crossing and with Stepma Stoch confirming is producing the losses.

Well, it may be good system during the big movement of the market (we had it several days ago) when the price was going up or down up to the 200 p in 1 day.

But it is not everyday like this and not every month even. This big movement is exceptional case.

Look at the images. I use wma_cross indicator with the settings 3/50 wma and Stepma Stoch. The dots are the crossing. And those cases are the losses or some questionable cases (on the images).

Because EA is the robot. It is the automate. EA is not emotional and we can not speak with EA. EA is trading according to the rules and does not care about anything else.

This system may be good for the manual trading if the trader has experience enough (like Nina for example, she is experienced trader). But for EA your experience is nothing. EA is machine.

I think your system is ok but it should be improved. Or you should use big deposit.

Look at this thread. It is the article from Currency Trader, February 2005. Some people estimated the 5 and 28 EMA crossing and they said that this system may be profitable if you deposited $1,000,000 to the broker. But this system will not be profitable during the 1 year. After the second year may be profitable. A little.

I am not an expert on the all these subject. May be my opinion is mistaken. But I am in the same position with everybody: I am trying to find some system or EA for myself to trade easily.

Files:
1.gif  18 kb
2.gif  18 kb
3.gif  21 kb
4.gif  20 kb
5.gif  21 kb
Reason: