Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 4

Hi spahiu,

I have the original text in Russian, surely there must be one in English. Try to find it on the net. Otherwise you may go to this link

http://www.fin-ware.com/ruk.html

It costs 99 bucks.

They are designed as a system of its own and not for just a confirmation of other indicators.

If you wanna see them readjusting just place both FATL and SATL on 1 or 5 minite chart. Open position on their crossover and wait for strong counter trend movement.

As a whole this is a very long story how they were created. I can post some more information if there's some interest to this topic.

Good trading

spahiu:
@alp

i don't use the hole 7 or whatever no. of at&cf indicators are...and i hardly know the rules wich they were originally creted to be traded with, i use 2 of them as a confirmation of momentum that's all..so far i haven't noticed any readjusting and i'll keep using them till i find there is something wrong or find something better

do u mind sharing any files u have with the original instructions, i'm curious in what they have to say.

Spahiu,

Some information you may find in help file for the Digital Filters Generator. It is in English. Check in download area.

I agree with Alp that trading systems based on the digital filters only will not work. Reason why I am posting it here is that I want to implement it to other strategies. If possible.

alp:
Hi spahiu,

I have the original text in Russian, surely there must be one in English. Try to find it on the net. Otherwise you may go to this link

http://www.fin-ware.com/ruk.html

It costs 99 bucks.

They are designed as a system of its own and not for just a confirmation of other indicators.

If you wanna see them readjusting just place both FATL and SATL on 1 or 5 minite chart. Open position on their crossover and wait for strong counter trend movement.

As a whole this is a very long story how they were created. I can post some more information if there's some interest to this topic.

Good trading

Alp,

I started this thread and many people want for me to continue. Of course I will continue. But if you post some additional information here it will be very good. In this case I will not be alone (quite alone) posting something here.

The best way to see the readjustment is when you enter at a new bar followed FATL-SATL cross on daily chart and that new bar would be engulfing pattern in the opposite direction. At the end of the day you may see that the cross has disappeared. So what would you do with your position?

alp:
The best way to see the readjustment is when you enter at a new bar followed FATL-SATL cross on daily chart and that new bar would be engulfing pattern in the opposite direction. At the end of the day you may see that the cross has disappeared. So what would you do with your position?

They are using many filters simultaniously. And as I understand they are not using one FATL-SATL for everything as stardard indicator. Everything in forex is useless. Anyway people started to create the digital filters using the software. And it was discussed on the yahoo group as well. Russian forex community knows about these filters already but people want to try.

Anyway negative information is ok as well.

But I will post positive information.

To begin with please read these two articles.

AT&CF indicators are based on them.

http://www.the-trading-world.com/article1.html

and the second one which is almost unreadable for non-mathematicians

http://www.the-trading-world.com/article2.html

Then I will go on.

Here are some examples of the signals generated by the complete system, indeed it's a bit complex perhaps to complex.

I like to have a clear picture of the price action, so i didn't pay to much attention to RFTL, RSFTL, SATL; and while i was playing around with the indicators(the versions available free on the net) i found that the FTLM and RBCI combo is a good strenght filter..i may be wrong in this but it's easy for me to see when both of them are in tune with price action.

PS i read both of the articles a while back, and every material about At&cf i could get my hands on.

bubble:
I would be interested in the info you have if it is the manual , as it is no longer available on the finware website on its own, even if it is in russian ,i can have it transalted.

bubble,

I will finish this thread by the end of next week. I will post everything. But I do not have manual. It was several articles in different magazines in russian and some information in other forums. Besides, I was in the contacts with the person who created Digital Filters Generator. Because they stoped to develop this system (and manual) and some people continued to the development in the different places. So, I was collecting all the information from the different sources.

Reason why I stoped the discussion about this system is that I was busy with BrainTrading system. So, I will continue from Monday and will finish by the end of next week.

bubble:
I was referring to the post by Alp he is giving the impression that he has the manual by fin-ware but in russian text.

I know.

But I think nothing will be new in this manual. I think that posted already almost all the manual and I will start posting some recent articles and opinions.

I know that one person started this subject by his book. It was many years ago and nobody in the forex knew about digital filters in that time. I will try to find it and post here. Probably it is in English as well.

here's some performance report on AT&CF methodology.

TF is 1H. Obviously manual trading.

Files:
Reason: