Scalp'ing - page 2

newdigital:
It is written in the code of MaksiGen_Range_Move indicator that OlegVS is inventor for MT3. You may find his yahoo e-mail in the code (using MetaEditor). He is well-known program developer. But I do not know who converted indicators to MT4.

I wanted to translate this indicator from russian to english but russian words are everywhere in the code. I just want to say that:

- KaHaJI is Channel (translation to English);

- MaksiGen_KaHaJI_CkaJIneP is MaxiGen_Channel_Scalper (translation of the name of indicator);

- MuH_IIIuPuHa_KaHaJIa is Minimum Width of Channel.

Any other russian words, comments in the code and the text appeared on the chart were translated (see attached). So find attached translated indicators.

This system is not so simple as I expected. Look at this thead starting from the post #72.

paramon working time

vertical red line explain it

compare volume with fucsia and ligt blue orizontal line

if im not correct correct me

BRGDS

Files:

xsd:
Do you have anything, latest! Please post

I do not know about Bubble But i tried to contact with an author as well. Nobody replied.

And I started to trade using this system.

I am trading during the two weeks already and I think I know now what this system is.

I will post an explanation with template tomorrow.

Change timeframe to M5 or M15.

Hi

Paramon's trading system is very popular in Russia ........... I think I've seen the EA for that system but I don't remember on what forum ........... I'm gonna search and if I find I will post in here.

I can also help you with translation of the Paramon's system from Russian, if you wish.

I've also made some translation for the Parramon_Scalp indicator

Files:

Is there another scalp system ? I want learn much about scalp.

Thank you.

Same with this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173317 (MaksiGen is usename of coder and Paramon is the name of trader).

rod30:
vertical red line explain it

compare volume with fucsia and ligt blue orizontal line

if im not correct correct me

BRGDS

right, that was the idea (periods with high activity)

newdigital:
... (MaksiGen is name of coder and Paramon is the name of trader)

btw. Paramon (avatar)

Scalpers

This thread is for the scalpers who make small profit and does many lots in a day. Guys tell us some indicators which helps in scalping.

Reason: