Templates to create EAs and Indicators - page 3

Thanks but I don't know the indicators parameters to put in the EA, is it possible to have the Autotrade EA get the signal based on what signal the indicator gives then trade based on that?

I don't have the indicators logic code, just the ex4.

matrixebiz:
Thanks but I don't know the indicators parameters to put in the EA, is it possible to have the Autotrade EA get the signal based on what signal the indicator gives then trade based on that? I don't have the indicators logic code, just the ex4.

I don't know about you indicators but maybe you could try whit the EA Builder. The ink to our thread is this one

Models, templates

I might be wrong but to me it seems that most EA:s should have the same architecture with regards to the trade management functions like

- Initial setup of Money Management

- Money allocation

- Enter trade

- setting initial stop loss

- adjust stop loss

- take profit

- Handle "exceptional" situations

- Some error handling

- and more

Since everyone need these function and the "Basic" functions to achive this as well as the structure of an EA must be quite similar I wonder if there is some kind of Basic Template available that is well proven.

If I can avoid reinvent the wheel I am happy to use the work of someone who has. I have got my indicators, they are of course unique but the rest seems to me to be fairly general.

Ingvar

Trade with Muscles, drive Muscles.

New Idea

Hi everyone

I have an idea that might be useful.

This about this...

Why not have a skeleton EA that uses an indicator to trade.

That way many of the forum readers that cant program can test their systems on it plus it can be collaboratively improved in way of money management etc....

Anyone reading this feel free to comment.

Just so everyone knows, I already have this system set up and would like to hear from anyone that has or thinks they have an indicator that is able to produce at least 55% winning trades of at least a risk to reward ratio of almost 1:1 and with the maximum consecutive losses being less than 6 so I can test on my system.

Sorry I meant to have "Think about this..." not "This about this" I didnt know how to re-edit the post.

Hey guys,

Just wondering if any one can change this .mqh in to a EA template (.mq4).

I cant seem to get the expert to work any help??

I have got a some experience in programming.. just will take really long 4 me to recode it.

Attached is the .mqh & the .mq4

Thanks tj

Files:

what code needed for Candle chart close price and open price only

hello coder guru

in the template, what if I just need a candle chart that show close price and open price only on any time frame. nothing else. what nee to be add and deleted

appreciated for help

I would like recommendations for ea builders.

I have a ea that I want to make some changes to.

I am using a ea, and would like to make some changes to it,,add on to it , start times, stop times , days that it can trade, its a martingale

1.it is a martingale, it doubles when it loses, so I would like to be able to set the number of times that it can lose, be able to put in any number. say I would set it to 5, when it would lose 5 times have it go back to the lot size that it started with.

2. I would like to be able to set the days of the week that it trades on,, to on or off,, Mon. to Fri.

3. and maybe able to set the time that it starts to trade and time it stops trading.

Template parser

Hello

I'm looking for a MT4 template parser, the goal is to extract a list of all indicators used in the templates present

in the template directory of mt4,

I want to delete indicators in indicators directory wich are not used in the template...

don't know if it exist ?

Thank u

Reason: