Jurik - page 19

Linuxser:
Hi,

First file is ZIP version

Second file is a self extracting RAR. You need to change the ex4 extension to exe before running it.

cool!

that was dirty trick (with .exe)!

Nk_library

I found Nk_library - set of indicators by Nikolay Kositsin (Third place of the Automated Trading Championship 2006)

system_lib.zip 1.99Mb

it seems great.

kammal:
I found Nk_library - set of indicators by Nikolay Kositsin (Third place of the Automated Trading Championship 2006)

system_lib.zip 1.99Mb

it seems great.

It was posted many times and discussed already on this thread (with many versions).

fxbs:
cool!

that was dirty trick (with .exe)!

Yes, you're right and make me thought.

I hope we don't see some post asking about this indicator for MT4

NK Library English

Had some errors loading a indicator on my chart. So... I starting searching for the latest version of NK Library.

Wouldn't you know it, with all the searching on the net, this version was on my hard drive

Even better I think the indicators are mostly in English and most current files are date 04/2007.

Files:

auto_NK_library_Easy.ex4

Greetings,

I've added the auto_NK_library_Easy.ex4 folder

to my Experts folder, but none of these indicators

appear in the Custom indicators.

What am I doing wrong?

TradeWynds:
Greetings,

What am I doing wrong?

Did you make what my post says about the ex4 extension file?

TradeWynds:
Greetings,

What am I doing wrong?

probably You need to delete some unnecessary indicators (because mt4 have indicator quantity limitation)

The zip-file NK_library.zip contains more than hundred indicators, written using different algorithms of smoothing. These indicators are more than enough to learn to use the above described examples for writing other analogous indicators. All indicators from the zip-file with the versions of smoothing function operate with Expert Advisors without errors. Save the indicators from the zip-file in the folder of a client terminal MetaTrader 4: \MetaTrader\EXPERTS\indicators. The functions of smoothing and fragments of program code are in the folder INCLUDE. All the files from this folder should be saved in the folder of the client terminal MetaTrader 4: \MetaTrader\EXPERTS\INCLUDE.

Yes, I changed the file name to .exe, have only four other indicators in my

Custom indicators, including jma.mq4 which I have no problem using, but still no other Jurik indicators showing.

Files:
Reason: