Scalp'ing

If anybody interesting I will translate this indicator to english.

For Paramon trading system for MT3 go

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172905

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172906

Files:

Russian Scalping System

Scalping system using channel.

bubble:
Also who is the inventor as i would very much like to speak ith them.

It is written in the code of MaksiGen_Range_Move indicator that OlegVS is inventor for MT3. You may find his yahoo e-mail in the code (using MetaEditor). He is well-known program developer. But I do not know who converted indicators to MT4.

I wanted to translate this indicator from russian to english but russian words are everywhere in the code. I just want to say that:

- KaHaJI is Channel (translation to English);

- MaksiGen_KaHaJI_CkaJIneP is MaxiGen_Channel_Scalper (translation of the name of indicator);

- MuH_IIIuPuHa_KaHaJIa is Minimum Width of Channel.

Any other russian words, comments in the code and the text appeared on the chart were translated (see attached). So find attached translated indicators.

Hi,

Any formal specific rules using these 2 channel indicators ?

Thanks

Hi again...

Sorry to send this 2nd post in such a short time as my finger clicked on the mouse too fast LOL...why are these 2 channel indicators considered for scalping ?

Thanks

I do not know. It is terminology. The inventor of those indicators stated that it is scalping. It was big discussion everywhere about what the scalping is. Some people understand scalping as intra-day trading with the positions opened/closed within one day.

Open those indicators in MetaEditor: I translated some comments to English.

May be it will help.

Paramon's Work Time

Good indicator from Komiv. You may set you working time to be visible on the chart.

Files:

Group Movement of currencies.

Seems trading strategy.

M5 timeframe.

Files:

newdigital,

Where can I get the MT3 version of MaksiGen_Range_Move indicator?

Thanks in advance,

Jorge

TimeFreedom:
newdigital,

Where can I get the MT3 version of MaksiGen_Range_Move indicator?

Thanks in advance,

Jorge

I do not know. Some indicators were re-named during the conversion to MT4 especially if Russian programmers did it. I did not see this indicator as MT3 version although it was converted from MT3 of course.

bubble:
Hi, thanks for the reply ,i will contact the original writer of the indicator and post any replies to help others. regards

Do you have anything, latest! Please post

Reason: