Fractals - page 4

Take a look at this one.

Files:

Linuxser:
Take a look at this one.

thanks Linuxser thats seems to be the one!

Hello! Indicator Ind-fractals.

Files:

wlxfractal

Linuxser:
Take a look at this one.

there is a little problem with the wlxfractal below. it will display the fractal before the actual bar is closed meaning that it can show an up fractal and then if the current bar goes higher then the fractal bar it will disapear.

could some please have a look at this and change the code so that it the fractal will appear only at bar close

i think it should not be to difficult for any of the great programmers here unforunatley i am not one of them!

Files:

to show u what i mean.

below is a pic of the latest up fractal in Aqua. i sit n = 1 so that you need 1 lower bar on either side of u up fractal. but as u can see were the red arrow is the latest 1 mins bars has not completer yet, but the fractal has already appeared cause the later 1 mins bar is below the high bar. if price were to go higher then the fractal bar. then the fractal bar would disapear.

i would like the fractal to be permanent, so it must appear after the current bar has finished.

Files:
fractal.gif  49 kb

FractalChannel Histogram Indicator

Here's an indicator I created using the same rules that I implemented on the original. There's no alert here, so anyone is welcome to implement it. The crux of the indicator is this: if the close goes out of the Fractal Channel, a buy/sell bar is drawn. Be warned, FractalChannel DOES repaint and it can do some 3-5 bars after the fact. Thus, wait for the bar to close before you enter. The first bar on the histogram is generally the signal bar, same color bars that follow only confirm the trend. Enjoy!

Files:
070507_1.gif  12 kb
070507_2.gif  13 kb
070507_3.gif  14 kb
070507_4.gif  12 kb
Reason: